Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 11:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unveiling the new Motherfucker's MOTHERFUCKER!
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2017, 06:29 PM

(09-02-2017, 05:52 PM)Cassidy Lane Said: This current iteration of the MotherFuckers is like a sandwich made at a janky joint. You know what your getting lacks substance. Without the BWP, the Mother Fuckers are bargin bin refuse at Goodwill. Not trying to bash, but c'mon, you two honestly think you'll be useful when Mr. Pig returns?

You're trying soooooooo hard.

First off, you just got here like 5 minutes ago, so how are you able to judge ANY of the people you are talking about? BWP left well before your gut passed through the door frame before the rest of you. Robbie Bourbon is currently the number one contender and a top 50 guy. Engy won King of the Ring and is the current XTreme champion.

So, uh, new guy, where exactly are you pulling this out of your pasty untoned ass?

Look, I know as well as anyone that making a splash can be rough. But you're doing it wrong. Talking about people you couldn't possibly have any frame of reference for.

So here's my advice, go find some other newbie to fuck around with for a few months until we actually know you're not gonna turn bitch and piss off as soon as you lose a match. Only then, when I know you could actually maybe on an off chance be worth the time, will I sic Engy on you to devour your face.

Have a nice day.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Unveiling the new Motherfucker's MOTHERFUCKER! - by The Engineer - 09-02-2017, 06:29 PM