Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 06:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unveiling the new Motherfucker's MOTHERFUCKER!
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2017, 04:40 PM

Engy appears on camera backstage after Warfare. He looks dour, and more than a tad beat up after his hellacious match with Jack Cain.

Robbie Bourbon! You're seriously asking me if I wanna be a Motherfucker after all that shit Jack Cain said about me? After all the hell he put me through tonight?!

His expression breaks and he smiles and it's pretty awful actually.

FUCK YEAH I WANNA BE A MOTHERFUCKER! I've waited my whole life to be a Motherfucker! ARE YOU KIDDING! When other little kids wanted to be G.I.Joe or He-Man or Richard Ramiriez the Night Stalker (actually that was me), I just wanted to be a MOTHERFUCKER!

Yes, even before you guys existed or maybe even before you were born I wanted to be one!

FUCK YES!

And tell Jack we're cool now, unless he still hates me in which case we can have another match sometime on that big fuckoff monster truck you guys made.

By the way, my answer is yes.

Are you sure?

Yes.

Well, alright then.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Unveiling the new Motherfucker's MOTHERFUCKER! - by The Engineer - 08-31-2017, 04:40 PM