Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 10:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Savage Saturday Night 08/26/2017
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-29-2017, 01:21 PM

(08-29-2017, 10:25 AM)The Jester™ - Cadryn Tiberius Said: Hey Jimmy,

So a few quick points here, pal.

First of all, you wouldn't win dick shit in a court of law. Burden of proof is on the accuser, and you've yet to provide us with any proof that we were in fact breaking the rules. Your attempt at providing proof was wrong, and everything else would be thrown out as "he said she said". Also, you're so quick to write me off as errand boy, just like everyone else. Need I remind you that I was the FIRST person to put a notch in your perfect record? And have been one of only few to do as much? Oh, and let's talk about High Stakes. Not only did I beat your boy Robert Main, but you wanna talk about group devastation? Go back to the vault and watch that video. The Kings™ and their Jester™ stole the show by having the best matches, and the most wins of the entire damn night.

Cadryn wins. - Doc wins. - Doc wins again. - Theo wins. - Samuels wins. - Madison wins.

Well shit, Jim. That right there looks to be the entire goddamn group, now doesn't it?

Now let's see how Ax3 did, shall we?

Caedus wins..

Wait, that's it?

But Jimmy said THEY were the dominate faction...

You tried to use me taking a voluntary chair shot and spin it, and it backfired.

You're the one who screwed ME in the TV title match with Nixon. I didn't cry, because I knew that you screwed me and I knew Theo was doing the right thing.

Those four men have done more for this company than you and I have by miles.

But the difference is that I'm in the process of joining in the accolades and the rewards while you're in left field all alone because you chose to align yourself with guys who were in it for themselves and not for the group.

Oh, and that little crack about all of us needing recovery time?

I showed up and showed out for weeks on end culminating in championship gold at High Stakes. I may not be on the Top 50, but I'm a goddamn legend. Everybody here knows my name, and it isn't because I'm a champion. It's because I'm just that fucking great.

You're only relevant when you hold a title, otherwise, nobody gives a shit.

Let this be a lesson, Jim.

You may consider me to be a joke, but the only thing people are laughing at is you.

"Burden of proof pertaining to The Kings NOT always following the rules was sated dumbass. You think video footage showing you interfering BY ITSELF ain't proof of rule breaking? Jesus, you're a fuckin' . You continuing to argue sounds like you're trying to distract me from your new kiss ass douche John Holliday and/or trying to collect as much ammo as you can for our eventual showdown since you and The Kings can't ever be bothered with words like honor, manhood and such. Pussy.

Cadryn I've beaten you numberous times, you haven't beaten me once. You've no cred talkin on draws and whatnot, you sound ridiculous. You pick apart moments that you pricks shined, bravo. Try consistently shining as opposed to taking a month off here and there bc you can't hack the grind, wimp. Fuck are you bragging about? Beating Main? Dude...you couldn't even be bothered to continue defending the Hart Title, you're a joke. I don't care if you beat Main, that kid has more heart and put more effort into his career here than you ever have. You lose more than half the time. People are laughing alright, at the jag-off who thinks he can drop titles, exchange titles and sporadically disappear then tell everyone how good he is without precedent as evidence. Loser.

Jimmy never said Ax3 was the "dominate" faction you grade school mushmouth moron. Why am I not surprised every contrived point you and The Kings make is scored off a LIE? I don't need to repeat myself, you can go back and try listening for once before you try making a point that deflates the,moment it leaves your lips.

The point of anyone in Ax3 cheating is irrelevant to the arguing point that YOU. KINGS. DONT. FOLLOW. RULES. ALWAYS. But you know that already, you all do. You're just so losery and bored you get a kick outta arguing from the standpoint of a child with no grasp on reality. Enjoying being a pathetic little troll dancing for their amusement?

I'm off in left field alone because I have the balls to do so and you don't. That's it. The fact you hide behind The Kings with PRIDE in being the JOKE of the group is sickening. Cadryn, you still ain't shit. You've had a serious attitude and arrogance problem since joining The Kings. It shows your true character, that of a deluded weakling.

Yeah, recovery time. What you brag about ain't SHIT compared to FIVE STRAIGHT MONTHS of my competing ON EVERY SINGLE CARD AND EXTRACURRICULAR contest. You bitches take a few matches then take a few weeks off, a match or two, month off. Cadryn, you DIPPED OUT on Lethal Lottery 4 after being GIVEN a second chance to redeem yourself! Who the FUCK do you think you're talkin' to? You have NO ground to stand on.

Everybody here knows your name? Everybody here knows my name too, douche. Fuck you trying to brag on again?

The only people laughing are the butthurt pricks I've beaten to bloody stains on the mat so who gives a fuck what they think? Proof is in the pudding, pussy, I'm better than you, I've more accolades than you, I've kicked your ass multiple times and I've done it all in less time in the XWF than you have.

That give you enough prepared ammo for Cady-Caedy 6? Unbelievably pathetic.

Next? Doc? Theo? Madison? Samuels? Or you again Cady? You're SO crafty with this transparent bullshit. Go no show another match and waste everybody else's time, stop wasting mine. I'm done participating in this charade."

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimCaedus's post:
Theo Pryce (08-29-2017)