Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 06:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deepest Apologies, but backing out
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-09-2017, 01:57 PM

Hey guys. I regret to say but due to some personal reasons I've decided to back out of KOTR and won't be RPing again for awhile. I want to, I really do, but right now I just don't have the time or frame of mind to be able to, got a whole bunch of shit going on family and job wise, I'm mentally drained and even if people might not think so I think its effecting my RPing to a degree. I find myself not motivated and suffering writers block a lot lately. Win or lose I was going to retire after this KOTR match due to a lot of built upOOC stuff and wanted to get some more RPs out and wrap up the story I'm in the middle in ( even though I think its a complete confusing mess and have no idea myself where the fuck its going) but from now until deadline and beyond I've got a whole bunch of shit going on and my mind is elsewhere so I won't be able to give it nearly as much effort as I would want or planned to, so yeah I think its best for me to just call it quits now.

I apologise to Engy for backing out as he's a great RPer and deserved to have a decent match, I propose management just change it a triple threat between him, Feder and Panzer since I think that's the best option, I think. Hopefully I will be back in the future, possibly with a new character if so which might give me new ideas and refresh me since yeah like I said even if I didn't back out I was gonna retire Trax after KOTR regardless , but we will see. Sorry again.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Finn Kühn (08-09-2017), Seth Feder (08-10-2017), The Sugay Sisters (08-17-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Deepest Apologies, but backing out - by Mr Killjoy - 08-09-2017, 01:57 PM
Deepest Apologies, but backing out - by Drake - 08-09-2017, 04:00 PM
Deepest Apologies, but backing out - by JimCaedus - 08-17-2017, 01:50 AM