Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 09:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A visit with Chasm
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-29-2017, 11:32 PM

Now now as much as I would love to see you prance around in some tight gym shorts and do enjoy you striking my ego, it is kind of hard to come join you at the gym if I am not even in the same country as you, other then that little sneak attack that I did to get this title off of you I have been relaxing up here in Canada waiting for my Hart title match to be finally booked and until that happens I refuse to step anywhere near the XWF.

Don't get me wrong I think you are an extremely talented wrestler and by far one of the best looking that we have in the company, one of the reason I asked Kimberly to look into getting a match with you when she spoke of maybe seeing about wrestling again as I see you being a good challenge for her.

(Occ: Sorry I meant to reply to this earlier but haven't really been home the last few days to do but on my computer instead if my phone which I am using now, so sorry for any errors I meant have made as I tend to type fast amd sometime my bug fingers hit the wrong keys)

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
A visit with Chasm - by Rosalina - 07-25-2017, 10:58 PM
re:A visit with Chasm - by Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 07-25-2017, 11:28 PM
A visit with Chasm - by Rosalina - 07-26-2017, 03:46 AM
re:A visit with Chasm - by Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 07-26-2017, 06:49 AM
A visit with Chasm - by Rosalina - 07-26-2017, 08:04 AM
A visit with Chasm - by Chasm - 07-29-2017, 11:32 PM
re:A visit with Chasm - by JackCain - 07-30-2017, 04:35 AM