Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 08:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-25-2017, 06:44 AM

You know I've been asked why I, as 50% owner of the XWF would allow one of my friends to be fired and to date I have remained silent on the subject.

Not anymore.

I didn't want Cadryn to be fired. I like Cadryn. He's fun, he's a good wrestler and he's a nice guy. A bit fucked up in the head but who among us isn't?

However as much as I like the guy he is a member of the XWF roster. He was the Hart Champion after dispatching former AX3 member Robert Omega in exciting fashion. As such he was required to defend the title on every edition of Wednesday Night Warfare. He did not comply with those requirements, which, that alone does not warrant termination but he mouthed off to Paul and well, we all know that Paul despite being big boned is thin skinned. So terminated he was.

As I have made clear time and time again as one of the owners of the XWF I do believe in standing by XWF Management Staff and doing what is best for business. Even if it pains me personally to do so. I do not play favorites, that much should be abundantly clear by now.

Having said that, I have spoken to Cadryn and he has asked that I read the following statement on his behalf.

"To my friends, family, and fellow roster members of the XWF. I would like to formally apologise for my actions that resulted in a termination of my contract. I haven't been feeling like myself much lately and due to that I made a rash decision and was clearly disrespectful to Mr. Heyman. As we all know I pride myself on being the bigger man, and with that, Mr. Heyman, I apologize. I should have been the champion I was expected to be, and I wasn't. I am very sorry for my actions, and though they reflect poorly, I would like the opportunity to redeem myself."

So there we go. Paul, you made the decision to fire Cadryn, without consulting anyone else, something that in the future I recommend you try to avoid. You and I are friends Paul, and as such I am going to leave this ball in your court. Do the right the thing.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-25-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by Paul Heyman - 07-24-2017, 07:32 PM
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by Theo Pryce - 07-25-2017, 06:44 AM
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by drezdin5788 - 07-25-2017, 09:01 AM
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by Theo Pryce - 07-25-2017, 01:24 PM
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by Paul Heyman - 07-25-2017, 01:56 PM
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by Theo Pryce - 07-25-2017, 01:56 PM
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by Paul Heyman - 07-25-2017, 04:04 PM