Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 12:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Paul Heyman's Title Rankings
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xtreme Power Rankings: 11th Edition 7/9/2017
Brucette Blingsteen Offline
Don't do drugs...without me.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-09-2017, 06:07 PM

The owner/YOUR FUCKING BOSS Said:Theo Pryce: Well JT, all you had to do was ask. Seriously, why doesn’t anyone just come and talk to me? So many of these problems could be avoided if people would just stop by my office. Anyway, back on topic, I’m going to give you a chance to make your dreams come true. Next week on Savage, I’m going to officially sign off on a J.T Washington - vs - Bruce Blingsteen, for the UNIVERSAL TITLE.

JT’s eyes almost pop out of his head from excitement. He begins jumping around the ring with an over exaggerated fist pump.

Theo Pryce: Okay, settle down JT. This match does come with a few stipulations. If you win, not only will you be the new XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION, but I will personally draw up the most lucrative contract this company has ever offered any talent in it’s history, but if you lose, that’s it. Your in ring career, at least here in the XWF, will be officially over.

"Sure sounds like a title defense to me."

Current Universal Champion
(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Xtreme Power Rankings: 11th Edition 7/9/2017 - by Brucette Blingsteen - 07-09-2017, 06:07 PM