Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 02:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time for a doctor's appointment..
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-31-2017, 08:58 AM

Maybe we just don't understand how 'Weird Science Theater' works in the mind of a , Theo.

And just to clarify, the one word answers were, once again, all you were worth. Not all I could come up with. Idiot. You're smarter than that, are you not? I've fought and defeated the absolute best around here. You're hardly, HARDLY worth the spit that I'll be spewing onto your grave after your first match FINALLY happens.

It's too bad that we're champs, Theo, or else I'd be begging to get this chump in the first round. With the way things are going, it will have to wait until after High Stakes.... but how about I pencil you in for the Savage after following that, Pee Pee? I'd love to kill you myself.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Theo Pryce (05-31-2017)

Messages In This Thread
re:It's time for a doctor's appointment.. - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 05-31-2017, 08:58 AM