Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 10:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Paul Heyman's Title Rankings
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xtreme Power Rankings: 4th Edition 5/14/2017
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-19-2017, 12:22 AM

(05-16-2017, 08:53 PM)Nathan Lucas Said:
(05-15-2017, 03:28 PM)Paul Heyman Said: Further, 5'11" is hardly vertically challenged. It's not my roster, that'd be Vincent Lanes. And lastly, in order to 'crack the list' all you had to do was show up.

5' 11". Sure. Whatever you want to tell yourself Goliath. I'm not going to argue with you over inches, I just know I'm bigger.

You're right on the other two counts though; it IS Vinny Lanes roster, I was giving you entirely too much credit and it won't happen again... and I did show up; you're fucking welcome. Don't act like you didn't get a half chub when I gave you the highest curtain jerker ratings you've had in months, or cry yourself to sleep when I didn't sign up to have my time wasted with another bull shit match the next week.

Bite your tongue Paul. You have to be 6 feet to ride this ride.

I believe you're treating me like I'm some in-ring talent that must be contended with. Clearly you're bored, waiting for whatever it is that you're planning. Perhaps your time and your efforts would be better served in other areas. Bickering with a former General Manager surely can't be your idea of a great time.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Xtreme Power Rankings: 4th Edition 5/14/2017 - by Paul Heyman - 05-19-2017, 12:22 AM