Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 05:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRAVES IS BACK BABY!!!
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-15-2017, 11:51 AM

(05-15-2017, 11:30 AM)Theo Pryce Said: You are absolutely right, I did fire Graves.

That is me owning it Vinnie. Do try and keep up please. It's one thinking having to explain things 10 different ways to people like Peter but I expect better from you.

I fired Graves and in that situation I would do it again. You see Vinnie decisions aren't made in a vacuum. We do not have the luxury of making decisions today with the knowledge of it's future ramifications.

Sure Graves is mentally unstable but he had a million different ways he could have handled his firing. Acting like you knew exactly how he would respond is as baseless as your claims of knowing me and my M.O.

You speak of me executing another hostile takeover but in order to execute another I would need to have executed one previously correct? Can you please point me to a time when I did that?

Don't get me wrong, I am a business man first and foremost, a pretty darn good one in fact but I have thus far never needed to resort to such underhanded measures to take control of something. Why would I when I have the money to virtually buy anything I want?

I told you before I have no desire to take more than the 50% of the XWF I have now. I own my own company, I have no desire to run two simultaneously. I'm good but I'm not that good.

You can come out from the closet Vinnie, the big bad boogeyman isn't here to get you or your precious reason for being.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
GRAVES IS BACK BABY!!! - by Dr. Milton Matthews - 05-14-2017, 05:55 PM
re:GRAVES IS BACK BABY!!! - by Dolly Waters - 05-14-2017, 07:22 PM
re:GRAVES IS BACK BABY!!! - by Theo Pryce - 05-15-2017, 11:07 AM
re:GRAVES IS BACK BABY!!! - by Vincent Lane - 05-15-2017, 11:18 AM
re:GRAVES IS BACK BABY!!! - by Vincent Lane - 05-15-2017, 11:24 AM
GRAVES IS BACK BABY!!! - by Theo Pryce - 05-15-2017, 11:30 AM
re:GRAVES IS BACK BABY!!! - by Theo Pryce - 05-15-2017, 11:51 AM
re:GRAVES IS BACK BABY!!! - by Vincent Lane - 05-15-2017, 11:41 AM
re:GRAVES IS BACK BABY!!! - by Vincent Lane - 05-15-2017, 11:58 AM