Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 09:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Announcements & Important Info
The XWF Tag Team Division
Gaybe Lincoln Offline
XWF Intern

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-03-2017, 10:18 AM

Wow there is a lot to digest here!

First of all a big thank you to everyone who responded. I am glad you have shown some interest in helping me to get the XWF tag team division to a place that we can all be proud of.

I appreciate those of you who shared your own personal experiences as I think it's great for those on the fence to hear both sides of things.

What I would like to do now is address some specific comments that were made.

First the free bird rules.

I do agree with Danny Imperial that one of the goals of this tag team revolution if you will should be to make the tag team titles more prestigious, something that is very much at odds with how we are handling the freebird rules right now.

For the time being the freebird rules will remain the same because as I mentioned from the onset, we want to allow for more defenses of those titles and the freebird rules allow for that.

When we get to a place where the tag team division is thriving I do believe that the freebird rules will be revisited.

Next is the trios titles.

From what I understand there has been discussions regarding either removing the trios or unifying them with the tag team titles. Again those are only discussions. I have no specifics other than that but I do think given the current state of the tag team division it makes little sense to have both a tag team title and a trios title so expect something to change in the future.

So far we have added one more tag team The Mario Brothers to go along with The Kings, AX3, The Revival and Revolution Prime. I am not sure if Peter Gilmour and Michael McBride are still a team or not. If they are that's great. That's 6 teams, if they aren't then we have 5. A solid start.

As Jane mentioned above if there are any of you that are considering a tag team the GM's are there to help you. Maybe you want to do a tag team but aren't sure who to work with or who would be a good fit. If that's the case let the GM's know. Maybe they have some ideas, or maybe someone else has approached them with the exact same mindset and they can be the bridge that puts you two together.

It would be great if we could get some type of tag team tournament or even a big tag team match scheduled in the next few weeks so that we can have a #1 contender to face the current tag team champions at the Pay Per View.

By no means am I trying to rush any of you into a decision I am simply putting that out there as something I would love to see happen if the stars align.

Thank you all again for your responses and please if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me or any of the GM's.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gaybe Lincoln's post:
Jane Carver (05-03-2017)

Messages In This Thread
The XWF Tag Team Division - by Gaybe Lincoln - 05-01-2017, 09:04 AM
The XWF Tag Team Division - by Theo Pryce - 05-01-2017, 02:35 PM
The XWF Tag Team Division - by DZirado - 05-01-2017, 10:40 PM
The XWF Tag Team Division - by Mr Killjoy - 05-01-2017, 11:18 PM
The XWF Tag Team Division - by Cadryn Tiberius - 05-02-2017, 12:24 AM
The XWF Tag Team Division - by Imperial - 05-02-2017, 12:43 AM
re:The XWF Tag Team Division - by Jane Carver - 05-02-2017, 05:57 AM
re:The XWF Tag Team Division - by Vincent Lane - 05-02-2017, 06:05 AM