Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 07:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Message From One Kingdom to Another
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-29-2017, 05:03 AM

(04-29-2017, 04:48 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Trax I honestly can't tell if you are the stupidest person alive or if your career has gone so far down the shitter since losing the Universal Title that you are hoping for death by King. If it's the latter by all means keep talking and I am sure that we can accommodate your obvious make a wish moment.

And I can't tell if you and your crew are men or a bunch of bitch non binary conformists. I mean you look like men but acting like you got no balls, booking matches where your place your own as special refs for example? Pathetic.

But hey speaking of that tag match tonight..I'm about to catch a flight to London because I got front row tickets to my boys Anthony Joshua's fight but if I'm correct, I SHOULD be able to make it back in time to appear at Savage tonight...yeah you know what? I think I'll do that.

See you boys soon.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15