Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 04:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! Okay, guys, I need some help.
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-14-2017, 02:47 AM

Vinnie and Doc pretty much grew up together here in the XWF. I was a month shy of sharing the anniversary date with him. So, I can back Vinnie and I'm sure he can back me when it comes to character development and/or change. We both went through a transitional period with our characters and it's only healthy. That's how you grow as a writer and how your character develops into a big time name and champion.

Trash talk can be tough, and as it's been brought up before, plays a big part in the judging aspects of a roleplay. When I first started I just couldn't do it. Most of my roleplays came with a very strong story base, followed by very little TT to fill it all out. A lot of my work is STILL storybased, but I've been able to develop Doc to the point where I'm comfortable spewing out some hate. We didn't have the Caedus's, and what not, that carry the TT torch these days. Back then, we had Gators, Feders, and Madisons... So the heat was definitely there. It was all I could do to adapt and try to pick up on some of the styles they left behind in order to evolve into something better.

Today, I'm sure my trash is one of my weak points, and I've been told I have a very unique style of it that differs from the Gators, Feders, and Madisons.... So, remember THAT too Cadryn... You don't have to follow suit in order to fit in or impress anyone. Be unique. Like Vinnie said, it's difficult to pull off what you do was a FACE character, but when you do, it's amazing. Keep experimenting and write how YOU wish to write and never cross-over into changing into a style that isn't you. Keep up the good work, I'm glad to see when guys keep their characters and try to evolve them. Very exciting and very fun to watch. Good luck with it, and you're welcome to PM me anytime if you want some real FB on things. I'm usually available.

Okay, I rambled, too. Sorry. Hopefully this wasn't all about me, Doc, and Vinnie and had some helpful pointers in there.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Cadryn Tiberius (04-14-2017), Imperial (04-15-2017), Jane Carver (04-14-2017), JimCaedus (04-14-2017), Tommy Gunn (04-14-2017)

Messages In This Thread
re:Okay, guys, I need some help. - by Drake - 04-13-2017, 09:56 PM
Okay, guys, I need some help. - by JimCaedus - 04-13-2017, 11:18 PM
Okay, guys, I need some help. - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 04-14-2017, 02:47 AM