Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 07:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage Open Mat Workouts
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-25-2017, 09:15 AM

Bobby Blackcoat steps away from cleaning the remnants of the demonstration last night. Several XWF performers such as Guest are seen walking past the set-up toward the arena for Savage in the blurred background. Bobby notices Vincent Lane and quickly turns to approach him.

Bobby Blackcoat: Well. There he is.

Mr. Dig.

Your.

Own.

Burial.

Further down you go.

Vincent.

Mr. Lane.

I can not possibly debate your intelligence. You're clearly a smart guy. Yeah, you make money off Savage. Off the backs of others, you do. Like any great entrepreneur. You created the template. What you've achieved will never be dismissed. I get it. I know more than anyone that you're a legend.

Absolutely, every wrestler I've come across would kill for a match with Loverboy in his prime. Absolutely correct. And not to take away from your sand bagging and bumps on your knees, but I believe you'd still be able to defeat 99.9% of the XWF.

Guess who the .1% is?

As if I have to ask? Since the day my face was seen around here, months ago, you changed. Your conviction in your retirement fortified drastically. Why?

I respect your decision to continue lying to the fans about your relationship with Savage and your "lack of bias". It's almost as transparent as this bizarre confidence you have in your lawyers. Since day one, Blackcoat Enterprises have conducted ourselves in an exemplary manner, which we are proud of to this day. Apparently your "Asian lawyers" aren't familiar with preventive care? I mean... Honestly... Have you EVER heard of ANYONE bragging about their litigious nature in one breath while blurting out things like-quote-"We should all be in prison" in the next?!

Bobby turns away for a moment, sighing, regaining his composure.

Bobby Blackcoat: Vincent, I love the XWF. Maybe more than you. So it pains me to have to teach you this awful lesson about why it is unethical to facilitate such corporate disgrace, abuse, and admittedly felonious behavior. I mean, this is absurd. For the record, since the start of this case, I have recorded and kept a list of documents containing every. Single. Verbally abusive and discriminatory thing you've said. I swear to goodness, you don't want to see how long this thing is. This thing is LONG. Honestly, neither you, nor your lawyers, could handle it.

I don't think you realize that come your day in court, you'll be sitting on the stand answering for blatant racism, sexism, homophobia, insulting the mentally and physically handicapped, assault, laundering... This long wrap sheet I've collected is confidential for now, and I am sorry, but the XWF is in trouble. At least, the XWF as you know it. All things must come to an end, Loverboy. I'm truly sorry.

Now please, I asked you not to see me or acknowledge me today. In fact, don't at all from now on. We'll meet in court as far as I'm concerned. I'm heading over to the arena to prepare. Please do not make me embarrass you in front of the boys. I love everything you've done. You had an amazing run. Don't make me do this.

There has not even been a whisper of talks of settlement on my side. Look-we can do this in court or in a ring. One of them is happening. I promise you're underestimating me in court. You have a much better shot in the ring. I URGE you, on behalf of XWF fanboys like myself everywhere, make the right decision. These people want to let you know you've still got it. They will sing it in unison at the top of their lungs. Or the judge can quietly alter your life in a room before a handful of litigants with a mutter. Up to you. Serious crossroads time is coming, because my lawyers aren't allowing yours to delay this thing any longer.

Really. Think on it, Vincent. Don't make me do this.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bobby Blackcoat's post:
The Monster of Htaed (02-25-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Savage Open Mat Workouts - by Bobby Blackcoat - 02-24-2017, 04:54 PM
re:Savage Open Mat Workouts - by Vincent Lane - 02-24-2017, 05:15 PM
Savage Open Mat Workouts - by Bobby Blackcoat - 02-24-2017, 05:25 PM
re:Savage Open Mat Workouts - by Vincent Lane - 02-24-2017, 06:14 PM
re:Savage Open Mat Workouts - by Bobby Blackcoat - 02-24-2017, 08:34 PM
Savage Open Mat Workouts - by DZirado - 02-24-2017, 08:44 PM
Savage Open Mat Workouts - by Cadryn Tiberius - 02-24-2017, 08:48 PM
re:Savage Open Mat Workouts - by Vincent Lane - 02-24-2017, 08:55 PM