Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 06:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare February 15th, 2017
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-16-2017, 08:44 PM

Before the commercial break, the black cuts to the back. The crowd is still buzzing over the main event and Donald Trump's amazing victory and the blockbuster announcement regarding Reno.....Chris Chaos is walking the halls, one hand on his head. He has a look on his face that would scare Medusa. Jenny is following behind, carrying his title belt. Chris has a duffel bag over his shoulder. Steve Sayors walks up to Chris with a microphone. A ballsy move.

"Chris.....Chris Chaos.....I was hoping to get a word from you regarding what just happened out there....."

Chris let out a maniacal yell/grunt, dropping his duffel. He lifted Sayors up by the collar of his shirt and pressed him against the wall. He huffed a few times as Sayors damn near shit his pants. Chris then set him down, and leaned into the microphone.

"I am SICK of this. Gabe Reno lied directly to my face. This was a set up from jump street. Gabe KNEW EXACTLY where he was aiming that chair. He had every intention of blasting me with it. As far as I am concerned, GABE RENO IS DEAD TO ME. I will never and can never trust him again. And to think, I bought into that Iconolast bull-crap. Now I AM THE ONE WHO GETS SCREWED AND PINNED, and HE gets to re-enter the tourney? This reeks of conspiracy. But it is okay. I am going to go to Savage, I am going to beat Graves to within an inch of his life, and I am going to show the world why I am the best in the world at what I do.

But don't think for ONE SECOND that this is over. NOT. ONE. SECOND. Gabe Reno, the worst mistake you could have made was setting me up again. I WILL be at Warfare next week, and you will be my only target. Gabe, everywhere you go, you will have to look over your shoulder. I will haunt you in the flesh and haunt you in your dreams. You won't be able to take a shit without being nervous of me finding you, Gabe. I will find you, and I will put you out. I no longer have a need to win this tournament, but now if I have any goal at all, it is to make sure that YOU don't win. This isn't over Gabe......I am coming for you. Be prepared....."

He goes to walk away but Sayors stops him.

"Chris....real quick.....do you think that maybe this is getting to be too much? The cards are stacking too high for even you to overcome?"

Chris smirks, looking back at Jenny then back at Steve. He puts his hand on his chin and rubs his goatee before laying out Sayors with a HUGE right hand. He grabs him by the shirt "get up, you motherfucker." He throws him into one wall, then into the other wall. Picking Sayors up again he finds an office window nearby where arena personnel are doing work on the computers. "Cards stacked too high?! The deck can NEVER be stacked too high. When you see Gabe.....give him this message for me!" He takes Sayors by the back of the shirt and throws him head first through the glass window. The people in the office scatter as XWF and EMT crews come rushing. He smiles back at Jenny then motions to follow him and the two walk off camera as the crews tend to the bloody interviewer.

Warfare officially goes off the air.

[Image: 9tykLnP.png][Image: 5w0E5FS.jpg]
[Image: Rq9ZUob.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday Night Warfare February 15th, 2017 - by Chris Chaos - 02-16-2017, 08:44 PM
Wednesday Night Warfare February 15th, 2017 - by R A D I C A L - 02-16-2017, 11:06 PM