Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 06:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF characters you love the most, hate the most and would most like to hang out with
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-11-2013, 09:39 AM

First, I'd like to say I'm glad Luca seems to be pretty hated, as I really do try going for a "This guy's a gigantic douchebag!" response when I write my work.

Characters I'd root for in Kayfabe? Knightmask, because he manages to be an inherently good person without being generic, which a lot of faces in real life tend to fall into. Satellite, because I love a good "I'm better than you because I'm a foreigner" gimmick and he does it really well, even if he's not really a foreigner and more of a spaceman. Same with Lennox, although his is more conventional. And because there are too many for me to list off the top my head, any character who has some sort of mental issue, as I'm a sucker for psycho characters. Oh, and Jason E. Smith, I love a good Monster.

Characters I wouldn't root for/would root against? Alex Shawn, the whole character rubs me the wrong way. Dean McGovern, as much as I love the character you kinda can't really root for him I think. And any overtly narcissistic characters, because too much narcissism annoys me.

Characters I'd like to hang out with? Joe Tuesday. Why? I don't know, I think it would interesting.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
XWF characters you love the most, hate the most and would most like to hang out with - by #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick - 06-11-2013, 09:39 AM