Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 06:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From exile with love...
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-25-2017, 10:02 AM

Seeing the open address by Waters, Gabe grabs his calligraphy pen, and dips it in the XWF company ink. Just outside the XWF mailroom where the mail is being divided before delivery to our favorite stars and upper management talents.

To whom it may concern,

Our friend and local child prodigy has been defamed by a vicious campaign to make her seem "unfair". I ask you, is it unfair to toss grown men far beyond typical stature around arena's across the globe like rag dolls? Is it such a stretch to believe this small girl has strength to defeat us the likes of which has never been seen outside of a comic book or Gigli. Is it beyond comprehension that Dolly Waters is, in fact, that damn good? I don't have the answers. I didn't even know this was a test. One thing I do know is this... she is a damn fine entertainer. And we can use as many of those as we can muster. The competition is always evolving. I say, a little enhanced performance is a good thing. Naturally, of course.

The Radical

Yes, it's me, bitch.

Gabe blows the ink dry, then tucks it in an envelope titled "Dolly, oh golly"... then drops it into Vinnie Lane's personal mailbag.
[-] The following 1 user Likes R A D I C A L's post:
Dolly Waters (01-25-2017)

Messages In This Thread
From exile with love... - by Dolly Waters - 01-23-2017, 10:22 AM
From exile with love... - by R A D I C A L - 01-25-2017, 10:02 AM
From exile with love... - by drezdin5788 - 01-26-2017, 05:29 PM