Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 12:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF characters you love the most, hate the most and would most like to hang out with
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-10-2013, 10:19 PM

Well, first off I like Satellite which seems to be common with everyone. I also like Cobra and Knightmask a lot. I root for those three a lot. In the same sense I root for Nightmare, Dean Moxley, Joe Tuesday and Bane Williams.

When it comes to hatred it has to be for Ann Thraxx. Something about her urks me, which is a good thing. Same with Luca that smug son of a bitch haha. As well as Matt Lennox, Sean Falcon and Brian Braxton.

I'd most definitely hang out with Mask and Cobra. That's some cool team work shenanigans going there. Bane and Johnny X-treme seem pretty chill too.

I'd hate to hang with the Dong and Schlong Connection as well as Unknown Soldier. Bad times.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
XWF characters you love the most, hate the most and would most like to hang out with - by Scott Charlotte - 06-10-2013, 10:19 PM