Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 03:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TV Title Shot - Convince me. (for the special June 15th Shove It)
ChrisLegend Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-09-2013, 06:28 AM Smile  TV Title Shot - Convince me. (for the special June 15thShove It) -->

The crowd is electric as two of the XwF's brightest new comers battle it out inside the ring. The match is going flawlessly until out of nowhere.....

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY CHRIS LEGEND**

The crowds, as well as, the two wrestlers attention has been drawn away from everything to look at the Xtron....

Chris Legend appears on screen in a banks vault. Dressed in his Chris Legend "Live & Die a Legend" black & white tshirt, blue faded jeans, designer shades, and black designer boots he looks around at the Billions of dollars pilled behind him, then looks at the camera.....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHiltM-uqjIGQV5o_ZtuP...TjL8NCOjJB]

Chris Legend begins to clap

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwGy5gAK5z_-YS_yOhBgu...w8Ge8G8J8A]

Legend: "Congratulations gentlemen.........
"You have successfully bored or loyal XwF fan base to death, with your version of duck duck goose, your done.... Thanks for coming out....."

The two men in the ring point to legend on screen, and begin to call him out.........

Legend: " If your worried about no being able to support your miserable families, don't worry, i always support the needy......

Just as Chris Legend finishes, thousands of dollars rain from the ceiling throughout the arena.

The two men make their exit, picking up, and throwing the money at the crowd in disgust.

Legend: Now, for more important matters!!
Archie Lawson...... You really think you have everyone eating out of the palms of your hands..
You are trying to find superstars on the roster who are deserving of a shot at the Television title, The tv title is deserving of me...............

Chris Legend pauses as half the crowd cheers, and the other half boos....

Chris Legend: "Im only interested in one piece of gold in this company but, since im booked on all three shows, and still bored, ill bite.....
You want to know why i think i deserve a shot at that title..... My question to you is why not?"

" Lets look at the facts...... I havent even been here a month, and ive got the "Queen of the Xwf" Johanna Madison threatned. Im booked for matches on all three of the premiere shows the XwF has to offer, the only thing left to do is give the people what they want......"

"Television title needs to come home...It needs to be with a Superstar who's no stranger to Blockbuster Movies, red carpet events, and countless other things my Money can afford me.."

"Lets be smart...... Look no further...
Who else but Me!!!!

The Xtron video fades to black as Legend walks out of focus as the Money in the arena continuous to rain.....
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
TV Title Shot - Convince me. - by Carver's Sheath - 06-08-2013, 01:58 PM
TV Title Shot - Convince me. - by Ann Thraxx - 06-08-2013, 02:11 PM
RE: TV Title Shot - Convince me. - by Tony Santos - 06-08-2013, 08:26 PM
TV Title Shot - Convince me. - by Swift Ion - 06-08-2013, 03:55 PM
TV Title Shot - Convince me. - by Archie Lawson - 06-08-2013, 04:10 PM
TV Title Shot - Convince me. - by Ann Thraxx - 06-08-2013, 04:13 PM
TV Title Shot - Convince me. - by Ann Thraxx - 06-08-2013, 04:19 PM
TV Title Shot - Convince me. - by Ann Thraxx - 06-08-2013, 04:22 PM
TV Title Shot - Convince me. - by Ann Thraxx - 06-08-2013, 04:27 PM
TV Title Shot - Convince me. - by Sean Falcon - 06-08-2013, 04:29 PM
TV Title Shot - Convince me. - by Archie Lawson - 06-08-2013, 04:30 PM
TV Title Shot - Convince me. - by Sean Falcon - 06-08-2013, 04:37 PM
TV Title Shot - Convince me. - by Archie Lawson - 06-08-2013, 04:42 PM
TV Title Shot - Convince me. (for the special June 15thShove It) - by ChrisLegend - 06-09-2013, 06:28 AM