Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 04:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A dream match
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-25-2016, 09:43 PM

(09-25-2016, 07:25 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:
(09-25-2016, 10:47 AM)Mister Fn Dominance Said: Back of the line? Either YOU get in the ring and face me or YOU get back in your makeshift managers office in the cleaners closest and shut the fuck up, good day.

"Hey, double talking pussy. Nice challenge to me. I know, right. You don't wanna fight me, but you threw out a challenge because as the boss I ruled that you're the very last name on the list of Universal Contenders. Yeah, beneath Drezdin. That's sad. I don't have to discredit you, the fact that you ran from the building crying like a bitch after you failed to make it as a champion and then came running back claiming it was because of management, and not your inability to beat a rookie. Jesus, kid. At least put up a decent argument for me to dissemble. Here's the facts, you didn't belong at the top of the mountain, and your run of matches while holding the belt you couldn't even win on your own shows it. You were a joke of a champion, and you're a joke of a wrestler. I told you, you want to prove you should get recognition, go ahead. Start by not acting like top dawg and admit that you're lower than Ghost Tank in the XWF records. Go on, babe. Do it."

Hey numb nuts, I'm not double talking nothing, I really don't care to face you, but if you want to keep running your trap and feel like getting your ass kicked that's fine be me, alls it takes is one Trap Silencer to quiet your ass down and humble you, remember I told you.

I didn't walk away because I lost to Makaveli, I've suffered worse loses despite me rarely losing, I got pinned by LeStrange of all people and lost the Xtreme Championship in admittedly embarrassing fashion, but I didn't walk away then did I? I walked away because of your shocking performance as general manager with your shitty booking, shooting down agreed upon ideas and matches, I'm too damn good to have to put up with that shit, and my contract ran out, so I dipped. Makaveli pinning me doesn't bother me nearly as much as you think, fluke wins happen all the time around here, its just how it goes.

Didn't belong at the top of the mountain? You can discredit how I won the title and point out I won via cash in but some of the greatest Universal Champions in this companies history won the belt via cash in so that doesn't bother me. I proved I can hang at the top when me and Lane put on a clinic at Snow Job, I was in the main event and kid you weren't even booked on the show that night. Go ahead and say that Lane is the reason that match was as good as it was but it takes two people to put on a classic and at the end of the match Lane showed me respect because he knows how talented I am. Now he owns this company and he himself has gone on record to say I'm one of this companies top stars, and considering he's YOUR boss, his opinion of me holds a lot me weight then yours does, not that I truly care about anyone's opinions... but hey.

Far as I'm concerned I don't have to prove shit to YOU crack hobbit, when I'm holding that Universal title again, much to your displeasure, you and everyone else will have NO CHOICE but to recognize ME as "top dawg", while you ain't nothing but a midget mutt, fuckboy.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist