Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 08:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God Bless America
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2016, 07:06 AM

Hunter: So I’m gay now? Seriously? My wife is LITERALLY right next to us you unoriginal hack. I love how you don’t think I can afford an officially licensed NFL merchandise, when as previously discussed, you’re the one without a job, not me. I’m a champion. What are you? A typical racist with forgetful face that will soon realize he is in way over his head and leave the XWF to the surprise of no one. I give you less than 2 weeks. And before you give me that “But, he took my job!” shit. I just want to let you to know, it’s not because I’m brown and you’re white, it’s because I’m better than you!

Joy: Ha trust me, NOBODY is trying to go to your property! Not Hunter, not me, not any woman from the looks of you.

Hunter: Oh, you’re a Vet? Do you want sympathy from me? Should I give you a discount on this ass whooping? But really though, I’m so proud of your blind patriotism! It explains your allegiance to Trump, blind sheep who can’t think for themselves will just listen to the loudest voice in the room. By the way, I do whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want to do it! For the record, I wouldn’t be sitting during the National Anthem… With the way police are murdering any minority they see. I’d be standing giving it the fucking middle finger! And you can’t do shit about it motherfucker! “Fuck Tha Police!”

Joy: For not liking Mexico, this guy sure does speak a lot of Spanish! More than you do anyway.

Hunter: He talks so much, yet somehow he still manages to say nothing. This hick needs to stop wasting my fucking time! We’re trying to go home to Netflix and chill you selfish bastard! Here’s some free advice, you’re out of your league here, why don’t you do us all a favor… and go reenlist… and this time… find a live grenade… or a landmine… and jump on top of it! Thanks.

Hunter kicks out again obviously!

Hunter: Now can I go home, put on some boring chick flick with Shailene Woodley in it, and ultimately have sex with my wife? Or are you gonna continue to be a major cockblock?

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
God Bless America - by Big Nate - 09-09-2016, 07:18 PM
re:God Bless America - by Hunter Payne - 09-10-2016, 04:05 AM
re:God Bless America - by Big Nate - 09-10-2016, 05:11 AM
re:God Bless America - by Hunter Payne - 09-10-2016, 07:06 AM
re:God Bless America - by Vincent Lane - 09-10-2016, 07:19 AM