Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 02:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday night Warfare 8/31/2016
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-01-2016, 06:45 PM

We see Robbie Bourbon backstage, once again being attended to by medics. His left eye is swollen shut, and a medic is at work sewing a gash over it shut. Robbie is grinning ear to ear. Melissa Elizabeth Santos, formerly of Savage Saturday Night, approaches Robbie.

Mr. Bourbon...

Robbie. Mr. Bourbon sounds like a shitty drinking game you'd get at Spencer's

Robbie, what are your thoughts now that you have defeated your former partner, Pest, and now are the number one contender to the Intercontinental Championship?

Thoughts? Melissa, I just tore the god damned house down in the most brutal submission match in history after getting mugged by almost everyone living in Cuba. I'm not thinking, I'm riding an adrenaline high so strong...

Blue walks in and gently places her hand on Robbie's shoulder.

I'll deal with your adrenaline, honey bear. Melissa, Robbie has no further comment.

I have one thing to say, babe.

Blue steps back.

Can't kill me because I scare the reaper, don't matter what brand the creeper. Don't look on, get pissy, and scorn, I'm your Grendel motherfucker, no man of woman born. One belt, two belts, I holler, your face melts, fight in a singlet or fight in your pelt, won't keep me down no matter how much damage dealt, now excuse us Melissa, this doctor is attending to a fresh welt. [/color]

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday night Warfare 8/31/2016 - by Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 09-01-2016, 06:45 PM