Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 08:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Jakob Davis -vs- Chris Chambers
Jakob Davis Offline
Why is this guy still here again?

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

07-31-2016, 03:38 PM

"Chris Chambers. Horrible to meet you. Good thing it's not my son trash talking you, or he'd probably fuck this up since you're now his "fwiend" or whatever. I'm taking over here for this trash talk battle, and I'm making it my dedicated mission to rip you a new asshole."

"Now, onto business. You're probably the biggest fucking pussy I've ever met, crying after something as simple as Unknown kicking out of your Xtreme title pin. That was a work my ass, you even laid off of Ginger once you saw my pussy son was after her too faster than Peter Gilmour can say "suck my dick." And you're proclaiming you're essentially going to become the 'head' of the Xtreme division? Hah! You're not even good enough to lace up my boots, and I'm a manager for Christ's sake. You're a joke, and you'll likely never grow out of that. Ginger deserves much better than like you and my son going after her."
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Jakob Davis -vs- Chris Chambers - by Vincent Lane - 07-31-2016, 05:05 AM
re:Jakob Davis -vs- Chris Chambers - by Jakob Davis - 07-31-2016, 03:38 PM