Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 11:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drezdin your drezdone oh shit you got wrecked
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-26-2016, 06:11 AM

Hhhhhmmmmmm...........lets see here........I got challenge by littleraly a piece of shit, a person whom if I chose to fight against I might contract herpies or even worse AIDS. On the other hand I came back for a fight just because I wanna it get it out of my system while taking care of my father. Hhhhhhmmmmm................*****sigh***** I know I'll regret this but since the only way to shut him up is to make him my bitch, CRIMSON DONG YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!? WELL THE HELL YOU AT!? Listen to me very carefully, the only reason why I'm hesitant to fight you is that if I do you might give one of two or both of the diseases you contracted while getting raped 24/7 by Janet Reno...or at least I think that it was by Janet Reno. But if you still wanna fight me any where any time, just prepare your self for not only the worst ass whoopin ever but becoming my bitch there after......just remember if I do give me one of your diseases that you have I'll shoot you in yo head. *****sigh***** cd your on

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Drezdin your drezdone oh shit you got wrecked - by drezdin5788 - 06-26-2016, 06:11 AM