Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 12:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drezdin your drezdone oh shit you got wrecked
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-25-2016, 11:36 AM

(06-25-2016, 05:54 AM)drezdin5788 Said: You!? Hhheeellllll no! I much rather die of lupus

Speak Anglish mothra fuckra I dont have time for women with theyre panties in a jimmied up state. Now get the crack rocks out of your brain and sulfate my astroniminimal bell's paulsy.

(06-25-2016, 08:44 AM)John_Black Said:
(06-25-2016, 05:54 AM)drezdin5788 Said: You!? Hhheeellllll no! I much rather die of lupus

Wow, and you wanted people to put errythang on the line in the boardroom meeting yesterday... man if you can't fight him, then you need to find someone else too...or put up a fight.

Also Dong, why are you back here?...thought you got raped by William Belli or somethin'

I'm here to get dat paper nigga I'm here to get paid in dat puss and dat diff!

Drezdong is afraid of me the realdong!

ANsweR ME JIZZY DREZZY!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Unknown Soldier (06-25-2016)

Messages In This Thread
re:Drezdin your drezdone oh shit you got wrecked - by CRIMSON DONG uu===D ~ ~ ~ O^= - 06-25-2016, 11:36 AM