Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 02:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage Saturday Night 5/7 BETTING THREAD
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-29-2016, 09:55 AM

(04-28-2016, 08:14 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "From the looks of Savage, I'm betting on the last three. Fifteen thousand XBUX for the last two with Travis and Star to win, and fourteen for Jon Willis to win. Despite my feelings for Star, I feel like she is going to destroy Ophelia. If I had more, I'd put more on her to win."

OOC: Like, you seriously don't think I stand a chance at all? I know this may be IC or you've not read my work, but I'm thinking you have and you think it's not good enough... any tips on how to be legit competition? Is it because of my win-loss ratio, because the losses were mostly attributed to either not having internet or power outages, though I know those aren't good enough reasons... I know Reb's an amazing writer, which is why I asked for the match, but now I'm a bit worried even with bringing in Ann to motivate Ophelia that he'll continue to be a glorified j0bber.

[Image: ophelia2_zpstx1ql308.png]

The Truth will set you free.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Savage Saturday Night 5/7 BETTING THREAD - by Ophelia - 04-29-2016, 09:55 AM