Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 04:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Wild Card Weekend and PPV's (OOC Discussion)
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-30-2013, 02:34 PM

Some of this has been clarified and some of it has not so I just wanted to develop a thread so that we can all discuss this subject. I also want to set forth the guidelines on how this show will progress and what WE as the judges and GM's would like to see come of it in the weeks to come leading up to the Pay Per View.

We will be holding 2 pay per views.

One will be taking place on June 29th and will be a smaller pay per view.

The second will be on July 13th. This will be a full blown pay per view event like High Stakes and Gauntlet City.

The first pay per view will consist of a 6 man Elimination Chamber match that holds 6 Wild Cards (Explained in detail later) and will also have some other various under card matches. The winner of this chamber match will go on to face the KING in a one on one match at the 7/13 Pay Per view. The FTW title and Xtreme title will still be defended on this show as well. So keep that in mind for anyone who will be entering the elimination chamber that they will have to RP separately for both those matches. We may also include the tag and/or Trio title depending on circumstances surrounding.

As for the other title holders (US, TV, and EURO) you will not be required to defend your title at this PPV if you obtain a Wild Card and get in the 6 man elimination chamber match.

YOU WILL; however, have to defend that title at the 7/13 Pay Per View and ALSO role play separately for the KING match.

We put these rules in effect to make it possible for current champions to obtain KINGSHIP, but more difficult to do so...

If I missed a certain scenario here let me know and let's talk about it.

WILD CARDS:

6 Wild cards will be handed out in the weeks leading up to Wild Card Weekend on the 6/29 pay per view. They will be randomly selected by the GM's of the shows. If you win these matches and score the pin fall you will get a WILD CARD and be eligible to be in the elimination chamber match.

If you win a WILD CARD it's not over yet. You have to keep it by not getting pinned in any of your matches after you receive it. If someone is able to score a pin fall on a current Wild Card holder, they then become the holder of the Card. Whoever holds the 6 Cards at 12 PM PST on 6/22 (One week of RPing before the 6/29 event) will be in the Elimination Chamber match.

If you want a Wild Card we are encouraging EVERYONE to challenge and try and obtain one. If you see a target who has a Card attack him in a show. Get him to try and get you in a match to take his Wild Card.

We may include current champions in matches for Wild Cards, and we might not, as I said it was all randomly handed out. We want to see some interaction of people trying to get these cards. More challenges. More attacks. Do anything you think will help you entice the current holder into a match with you for his Wild Card.

The first pay per view hosting the 6 man chamber match will take place on 6/29 and be called Wild Card Weekend.

The second will be on 7/13 and a final name has not been chosen for this event. We may extend it to Wild Card Weekends or something... We kind of left this area more open for discussion.

Which is what I encourage anyone to do to help clarify things a bit more because it may seem confusing and I'm trying my best to sort through the methods of my crazy design for these events...
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Wild Card Weekend and PPV's (OOC Discussion) - by Wallace Witasick - 05-30-2013, 02:34 PM
Wild Card Weekend and PPV's (OOC Discussion) - by Nephrite - 06-01-2013, 01:05 PM