Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 02:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Luca, It's me, Minka...
Minka Arzegotti Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2016, 08:30 PM

{I got off the flight in Sydney. This was my best lead yet. For months I've been looking all over for him. For my big brother, Luca. He'd been gone for so long, and all we'd seen of him had been fleeting glimpses on television, either in wrestling matches or on the evening news as a person of interest. It had been breaking mom's heart for years now... and it finally did the trick. Now I had to make sure he found out what had happened. What his choices did to her, and to me.}

"Thank you,"

{I smiled back at the young guy who handed me my train ticket to Brisbane. He was cute, and I think he thought I was too. I looked away when he kept looking in my eyes, because his were such a nice shade of blue that I couldn't take it. I've never had a real boyfriend, other than Declan in freshman year, but that was so juvenile and innocent. Grown up boys wanted much, much more than I was ready to give anyone. Besides, I was here for a reason, not to play the naive Juliet to some vacation Romeo.}

{The train ride was six hours long, and I nodded off while looking out the window and watching the coast speed by. I dreamed of finding my brother. I dreamed both of slapping him across the face and of burying my face in his shoulder, crying, hugging. He broke my heart when he left me at home with no one else there but mom and her occasional lover. I needed to get to the Gold Coast before my lead died off like so many others had before it. I needed to find the person who Luca had been travelling with, teaming with, and spending so much of his free time with.}

"Austin Fernando."

"I'm sorry, honey, he's not been here in a while. We've been running the AWE shows without him for months. Still use his name, though.."

{The older man pointed to a posterboard hung over the wall of the gymnasium. There was Fernando, posing with the other AWE wrestlers. I'd never looked at him much before, but with him looming over everything like that it was hard not to notice him. Not to see how handsome he was. My heart sped up a little and I started breathing a little quicker than I wanted to. It made me dizzy.}

"You alright, love?"

{But I wasn't. I was exhausted. Frustrated. Scared. Lonely. And now, I was having an anxiety attack and hyperventilating in front of a complete stranger while staring at a gigantic cutout of my missing brother's extremely attractive best friend.}

{I blacked out.}
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Minka Arzegotti's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (02-25-2016), Tommy Gunn (02-26-2016)

Messages In This Thread
Dear Luca, It's me, Minka... - by Minka Arzegotti - 02-25-2016, 08:30 PM