Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 11:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Connection Will Rise! #RP2
Nightmare Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

07-29-2013, 04:10 AM

[Image: 5345783296_ca73a499c6_z.jpg]

My Master and Connection member Nightmare will step into the ring on Saturday Night to face off against the returning Neil Capra, this match will be a three out of five falls match. The First person to pin there opponent three times wins.

The event in question is Saturday Night Shove It: Night of Payne. A fitting name one may feel as that is exactly what Neil Capra will be feeling once my master Nightmare as beaten him to the ground before lifting him high above his head and dropping his spine back down over his knee.

Not only has my master got this match up with Neil Capra one on one, no the main event is also the entire Connection against there individual opponents from this very night. That’s right a ten man elimination tag match which will see The Connection members, Andrew Aldway, Andrew Morrision, Ricky Desmond, John Austin and my master Nightmare face up against, Lightning, Alexandra Callaway, Chessmaster, Crimson Dong and Nightmares opponent Neil Capra.

This should be a battle of all battles, but with out showing any of the arrogance that my master and I work hard to cure this planet of I am inclined to say that there will only be one victor in this main event match. The Connection.

The Connection as a group will soon strike fear into the lives of millions. They are all accomplished singles competitors already and there singles matches will prove that on Saturday Night. Aldway will show his ability and kick the Chessmaster into check, Andrew Morrison will take Alexandra Calloway to the cleaners I have no doubt in that, then we have John Austin facing up against the man they call Dong. The Crimson Dong, a disgusting vile creature that does not deserve to be in the same ring as any of the members of the great and powerful Connection. This match will be no problem for someone of the ability of John Austin, we then have Ricky Desmond, the man who approached my master with a plan, the plan to take over the XWF, a plan that is quickly building into a reality for the people of the XWF. So Rick Desmond is facing up against Lightning. A good competitor I am sure but a worthy one, I don’t know. WhatI do know is that Ricky Desmond will walk out of that match the victor, the same as all of the other Connection members including my master Nightmare.

Neil Capra, you have been away from the XWF for sometime now, I think you will find the surroundings have changed a great deal. My master and I do not know exactly when your last appearance was in this federation but it is safe to say it was either before our time here or you obviously didn’t make a big enough splash to get yourself noticed.

This isn’t arrogance on our part. These are the facts as far as we can see them. Who is Neil Capra? We do not know. It doesn’t really matter either, no matter who he is and what he has achieved before will all be banished to the outskirts of nothingness when Nightmare strikes down upon him with the force, brutality and speed that he would never have witnessed before.

Neil Capra’s return will be short lived. To nothingness he will return, lost among the souls of the former wrestlers who had been destined to fail for the very start. Neil is no match for my master just like Lightning is no match for Ricky, Dong is no match for Austin, Callaway is no match for Morrison and Chessmaster is no match for Aldway, and as a collective, they will be no match for The Connection.

When it is all said and done, and the Night of Payne has ended there will be just five men stood in the center of that ring victorious. Another mark will have been made, just like the mark my master made last week when he shook the world of XWF to its core when he and Sid Feder got the victory over two of the most feared men in the XWF, Luca Arzegotti and Mr. Satellite. Finally people will listen to The Connection and The Connection will keep shouting to ensure people continue to listen, to take them seriously and The Connection will take everything there is to be taken here in the XWF. The Tag Team Titles, The Trio Tag Team Titles, The X-Treme Championship Belt, The European Championship Belt, The U.S title belt and finally the Television Title belt that my master will remove from the waist of the man he has already defeated in the tag match to ensure the title shot, Mr. Satellite.

There will be a different complexion to the XWF very soon…

Because very soon…

The Connection will...

[Image: 1094312_10263654_lz.jpg]

~The Apprentice~

[Image: nm_zps35d07197.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post