Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOTH IS A CELEBRITY!
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-19-2022, 02:28 PM

So it took me a while to realize it, but I pointed it out in my promo for Bad Medicine. Now, I can't unsee it. 

GOTH, whose real name is Gerrit van der Krift (IT EVEN SOUNDS LIKE A PIRATE) is the waiter from Bar Rescue, Season 2, Episode 1, "Yo-Ho-Ho and a Bottle of Dumb"! I was wondering what happened to that guy!!!!

Apparently, he is a professional wrestler now, and a rather subpar one at that. 

Need proof? 

ALAS, MATIES!

[Image: 4OSqe5F.jpg]
I mean, for real! His mustache is a little longer now but that is what years of being a drifter will do to ya! HE EVEN HAS THAT STUPID RECTANGULAR SOUL PATCH!

In a woman's world, it's called a "landing strip", Goth, but I don't expect you to know too much about that. 

Okay....okay.....stillllll don't believe me? Stilllll need more proof?

VOILA!

[Image: zOjHGpe.jpg]

Like, omgeeeee! I finally found you. So what I really wanna know Gerr bear is.........

Can I haz your autograph? You're like famous, and such!

How about we have lunch, I'll order a vat of grog and we can talk all about how absolutely terrible that episode was. Acting isn't your strong suit, but if Jordan Van der Sloot can get fan mail why can't I get an autograph?! It'll be a novelty item!

Whattya say?

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-19-2022, 08:03 PM

[Image: FJUWGNa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Finn Kühn (11-19-2022)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-19-2022, 08:44 PM

What is it with you weirdos and Bar Rescue? It's not even that good! Gordon Ramsey is WAY cooler than Jon Taffer!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Charlie Nickles (11-28-2022)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-19-2022, 10:13 PM

Oh yeah. Ramsey is wayyyyyyy cooler, but Goth wasn’t on Gordon Ramsay’s show now wasssss he?
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-28-2022, 02:22 PM

CHARLIE ROLLS JENNY UP, RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW FOR 3!

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post