Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Why work?
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-11-2022, 11:00 PM

"Ladies and gentlemen, after my last match, why would I work hard for this match? I was screwed out of an obvious win against her girl toy, Vita. Chaz has NEVER been so out of pocket with me before now, and then for that match, he decides to get in my face?! Fuck that shit! I was not given my justice. I was not given another chance at her at Anarchy again! Hell, I wasn't even given us a tie decision at the very least, giving us both a point! Nope, instead the decision was 'Go fuck yourself, Ozzy!'

Fuck you, Sarah. You screwed me out of that W, so why would I give a shit about your tournament?!

Give me my rematch with Vita, or make that decision a tie with her so we both are equal.

Until then, I'm going to make a mockery of this tournament."

Oswald's hologram smirks as it crosses its arms.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-12-2022), Dolly Waters (05-12-2022)