Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Showing up to the Office
VIPMosh Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

01-01-2022, 09:05 PM

* A Red Mustang pulls up to the XWF Offices as we see the door open and Chris Mosh walks out of the car taking his sunglasses off and putting them in his coat pocket. He is in a black three piece suit with a purple tie and purple vest. as he looks at the building*

Mosh: This is it. I guess not everyone has a much money as me but I guess that is why they called the V.I.P

*Chris walks up to the front door as a Security Guard is standing in front of it*

Guard: Can I help you

*Chris smirks*

Mosh: I'm on that little V.I.P list of yours. Maybe under Mosh

*Security Guard looks at his list*

Guard: Oh I'm so sorry sir, You are the top person on this list.

*Chris Smirks as the Security Guard opens the door and let Chris In as he walks in the door*

Mosh: well lets see where I need to go

-Any one Can respond-
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like VIPMosh's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-04-2022), Charlie Nickles (01-01-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-01-2022, 09:37 PM

Charlie Nickles walks up to the exit/entrance dressed like a security guard. The TV championship is slung over his shoulder. He holds his hand out in front of the newcomer as he looks him up and down.

Now hold on, what's going on here? How'd you get in here? I'm going to need to see some id.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
VIPMosh Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

01-01-2022, 09:51 PM

*Chris looks the man up and down*

Mosh: I'm on the list, I was told I didn't need an ID, but you should know who I am as I'm the V.I.P of Wrestling and who are you because you look like some low life that should not be talking to me

*Chris Goes to walk pass the guy*
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes VIPMosh's post:
Charlie Nickles (01-01-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

01-01-2022, 10:08 PM

Charlie unclips his championship belt and holds it straight in front of his own face as the V.I.P. of wrestling walks by.

"Damn, Goldi- that guy sounds like he's really somebody....we should recruit him to join the XWF! Maybe that will convince Theo Pryce to pay for your mani and pedi instead of acting like a snotty bitch! Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Goldi?"

Charlie raises a knowing eyebrow towards his championship belt before disappearing off into the shadows. Chris Mosh walks a bit more down the surprisingly empty hallway before Charlie Nickles walks out of a random door just in front of him. Charlie Nickles is dressed in a black three piece suit with a gold tie and a gold vest to go along with the championship gold around his waist. Charlie is wearing cheap sunglasses and chatting on a bluetooth headset in his ear.

"No no no Vinnie, we need real star power for the new show! We need someone good!"

"....."

"No, no no! I left that motherfucker to die on the side of the road because he bet against Tee-Kay and he wouldn't fucking pay up! You had no business putting him in that ridiculous suit and signing him up to be on your TV show- let me find you some real talent god damn it!"

Charlie disconnects his bluetooth headset by throwing the earpiece against a nearby wall in anger. Then he turns back towards Chris.

"Oh shit- I know you! You're the VIP of wrestling! Shit, you're not busy now are you? My boss just started a new show and he's dying for half-decent wrestlers to sign up and entertain the dolts and the droolers in the crowd! I think you could be a top star....."

Charlie looks the man up and down once more.

"Whaddya' say?"

Before Chris can respond Charlie interjects.

"Perfect! I knew you wouldn't pussy out! Now let me lay out some ground rules for you here in the XWF: 1) don't you ever fucking touch goldilocks.

2) Don't you ever fucking bully our universal champion, Jim Caedus. He's a sensitive boy and his feelings get hurt very easily because he knows he isn't a very good universal champion, but he's a few needles short of a haystack so we all just go along with him.

Got that?

So whaddya' say....are you ready to be our next big superstar?"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-04-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-01-2022)
VIPMosh Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

01-01-2022, 10:18 PM

*Chris smirks as he strokes his chin*

I'm already as star but you should know that. Two I don't know who Goldilocks is but that thing is can she keep her hands off of me and Thridly I don't really care who's feeling I hurt, I'm here to wrestle and if people are going to cry after I beat them down then they don't deserve to be in the ring

*Chris looks at the man*

oh and one more thing, maybe if you were not a lacky for a nobody you might have some better clothes.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes VIPMosh's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-02-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

01-02-2022, 02:07 AM

(01-01-2022, 10:18 PM)VIPMosh Said: *Chris smirks as he strokes his chin*

I'm already as star but you should know that. Two I don't know who Goldilocks is but that thing is can she keep her hands off of me and Thridly I don't really care who's feeling I hurt, I'm here to wrestle and if people are going to cry after I beat them down then they don't deserve to be in the ring

*Chris looks at the man*

oh and one more thing, maybe if you were not a lacky for a nobody you might have some better clothes.

Atta boy! That's the fighting spirit! Now the women's dressers are down this hallway and directly stage right. You'll probably find Jimmy and Johnny Caedus in there tucking their cocks and putting on frilly dresses to make the pretty girls with dyed hair laugh. If you want to really show everyone who's the man around here, you're going to want to put that sum'bitch in his place. But remember: go easy on him. You have to remember that Melania Trump started her whole big anti-bullying campaign because the Caedus cucks just couldn't take a tongue lashing.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-02-2022, 06:00 AM

(01-01-2022, 10:08 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: Charlie unclips his championship belt and holds it straight in front of his own face as the V.I.P. of wrestling walks by.

"Damn, Goldi- that guy sounds like he's really somebody....we should recruit him to join the XWF! Maybe that will convince Theo Pryce to pay for your mani and pedi instead of acting like a snotty bitch! "

Thanks for reminding me, I'll get our finance guy to withdraw the Xbux funds from your account and send them over to Goldi as a gift. You should see the transfer within one business day.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-04-2022), Charlie Nickles (01-02-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

01-02-2022, 11:12 AM

(01-02-2022, 06:00 AM)Theo Pryce Said:
(01-01-2022, 10:08 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: Charlie unclips his championship belt and holds it straight in front of his own face as the V.I.P. of wrestling walks by.

"Damn, Goldi- that guy sounds like he's really somebody....we should recruit him to join the XWF! Maybe that will convince Theo Pryce to pay for your mani and pedi instead of acting like a snotty bitch! "

Thanks for reminding me, I'll get our finance guy to withdraw the Xbux funds from your account and send them over to Adi as a gift. You should see the transfer within one business day.

Theo, GOD DAMN IT, don't interrupt me while I'm signing new talent to the roster! If they see how terribly you bully your greatest champions they will surely go the way of the dodo and the Baphomet!

Hate Post Like Post
VIPMosh Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

01-04-2022, 01:37 AM

*Chris looks at the two men*

I'm not some rookie, I have been wrestling for years and I'm a V.I.P so you little people can find some nobody to join your little club because I'm not going to take orders from either of you. I make the order not follow them.

*Chris goes looking around some more*
Hate Post Like Post
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

01-04-2022, 01:46 AM

Latina Submission Machina is walking around the backstage hallways in her wrestling uniform, her luchadora mask, and the green boots Tommy Wish bought for her. She sees a new face in the hall and can't help but walk up to the newcomer and attempt to shake his hand.

"Hola! Mi nombre es Latina Sumisión Maquina. I don't think I've seen you around here before! Are you a new signee?"

LSM smiled at Chris as she waited in front of him with an extend hand.

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Hate Post Like Post
VIPMosh Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

01-04-2022, 02:20 AM

*Chris smirks at the lady and her hand*

I am, and My name is The V.I.P Chris Mosh. and I don't shake hands.
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-04-2022, 04:11 AM

(01-04-2022, 02:20 AM)VIPMosh Said: *Chris smirks at the lady and her hand*

Probably a good call. I hear there is this thing called Covid 19 that for some reason we never seem to worry about...

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
Latina Submission Machina (01-04-2022)
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

01-04-2022, 04:27 AM

LSM rescinds her offer of a handshake and turns towards Corey with a cheeky smile.

"Mr. Smith, I've been taking covid very seriously ever since I signed with this company. I mean, just think about it: have you ever seen me without a mask?!"

LSM winks at Corey before reaching down to the floor and picking up her red, white, and green duffle bag.

"I think I have an extra mask in here, Mr. Smith, if you were looking to take additional precautions!"

3x Freestyle Champion

2x Anarchy Champion
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-04-2022, 07:17 AM

(01-04-2022, 04:11 AM)Corey Smith Said:
(01-04-2022, 02:20 AM)VIPMosh Said: *Chris smirks at the lady and her hand*

Probably a good call. I hear there is this thing called Covid 19 that for some reason we never seem to worry about...

The same mechanism that prevents super powers, extra terrestrials, the undead, gypsies, and Tom Brady from happening in XWF rings also prevents viral and bacterial infection. We had to tweak the settings after the Great C.Diff Epidemic of '15.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Dolly Waters (01-04-2022), JimCaedus (01-04-2022), Theo Pryce (01-04-2022)
VIPMosh Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

01-04-2022, 04:23 PM

(01-04-2022, 07:17 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: The same mechanism that prevents super powers, extra terrestrials, the undead, gypsies, and Tom Brady from happening in XWF rings also prevents viral and bacterial infection. We had to tweak the settings after the Great C.Diff Epidemic of '15.

*Chris looks over at Vinnie Lane*

What the hell are you talking about. I thought signing here it would be different, but it is the same, everyone wants to follow the V.I.P but no one is on my level. Can someone show me my exclusive locker room that I was promised
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-04-2022, 05:58 PM

What's that got to do with COVID? Or magic preventing machines?

You're in the new Madness Wing. Rooms are in alphabetical order so you're right most to Molly. Wait, no, that's her first name and your last name...

Whatever you'll find it.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
JimCaedus (01-04-2022)
VIPMosh Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

01-04-2022, 06:17 PM

(01-04-2022, 05:58 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: What's that got to do with COVID? Or magic preventing machines?

You're in the new Madness Wing. Rooms are in alphabetical order so you're right most to Molly. Wait, no, that's her first name and your last name...

Whatever you'll find it.

It Mosh and if that's the case fine but it better be how I order it.

*Chris bumps Vinnie in the shoulder has Chris walks by*
Hate Post Like Post
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

01-04-2022, 08:47 PM

LSM audibly gasps as Chris pushes past Vinnie Lane so roughly.

3x Freestyle Champion

2x Anarchy Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Latina Submission Machina's post:
JimCaedus (01-04-2022)