Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impossible for a Nickel to beat a Dime
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-02-2021, 08:03 AM

"Ah Charlie... dearest little Charlie... Why did you have to go and do something so stupid?"

Lycana materializes from the shadows of an open door deep within the recesses of the XWF halls, a saccharine smile on her face.

"Well, stupider than normal but I digress... I haven't had much cause to turn my eyes your way. I have not even really had any issues with you as of late. You were running around doing your thing, leaving me and mine alone... but now? Now you have made quite the mistake in insulting Betsy Granger."

She idly taps her finger on her lower lip.

"Hmm... Betsy has teamed with Lycana. Lycana has a way of coming after those who fuck with her partners. Allow me to do so... How intelligent of you. I know, I know... you aren't afraid of little old me, right? I could make the offer that I'd be more than happy to give you a warm up before Betsy officially destroys what's left of you come next Savage... but we all know you'll insult, excuse, and generally urinate all over yourself instead of accepting... so just remember this Charlie..."

Her eyes harden, turning cold and emotionless.

"You are on my radar, and it is not a place one wants to be. Your alter ego found himself there before. I have no issues taking care of this one the same way... So come come. Tell me all about how tough you are. Come call me a whore or whatever floats your boat. I could use a laugh or two."

She chuckles, tossing her hair over her shoulder.

"You did get one thing right though Char... It would certainly stay around Betsy's waist for as long as she desired it."

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Lycana's post:
HeavensToBetsy (10-12-2021), JimCaedus (10-02-2021), Marf (10-02-2021), Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-02-2021)