Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hiddpin LV.1
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-15-2020, 06:51 AM

RP (realtime pin!) system settings: Greggo toggles OFF his officially licensed #CoolKidSource color coding and font bedazzlement for this occasion to helpin make this more confusing for color blind people.

Greggo walks up to Charlie, but the footage is REEEALLY fuzzy and fucked up like. We really can't tell where they are, or what time/world this even is. Is Charlie perfectly healthy right now? Is he hurt? Is he married? Is he involved with a man on the side? How many kids does he have, and whose are they really?

NONE of those things get spelled out here today for this one... epic... HIDDEN PIN moment!

Because when Greggo walked UP to Charlie, he put him DOWN but ALSO had an important need to carry a safety PIN in his left butt cheek pocket!!!

"Mmmm let's see if yer ready fer my client. I won the Federweight title off her a few weeks ago so I should also be able to easily win this other useless belt off YOU now. Right? But I guess if I fail, whereas I suck-seeded against Sarah, it might mean you've got a chance after all."

"Because if Sarah's only LOSS in recent memory is against her own manager, and was for a title... but then YOU can't lose to that same guy... it gotta mean something!"

"I'm trying hard to make it overly clearish. I trying to say, man, if you can hold yer own against the likes of ol' Greggo even tho he beat his own friend for a title accidentally. If he's really trying when he cums for you, n' you survive, bubba it means you got hope."

"How else can I make this point? Hmmmmm u still dont get it do u?"

PIN PIN

DON'T FORGET TO FIND THE PINS BELOW ALL THIS SHIT TOO!

BUT THEN BUT THEN BUT THEN

rewind? What's happeniiiii.....Greggo walks up to Charlie, but the footage is REEEALLY fuzzy and fucked up like. We really can't tell where they are, or what time/world this even is. Is Charlie perfectly healthy right now? Is he hurt? Is he married? Is he involved with a man on the side? How many kids does he have, and whose are they really?

NONE of those things get spelled out here today for this one... epic... HIDDEN PIN moment!

Because when Greggo walked UP to Charlie, he put him DOWN but ALSO had an important need to carry a safety PIN in his left butt cheek pocket!!!

"Mmmm let's see if yer ready fer my client. I won the Federweight title off her a few weeks ago so I should also be able to easily win this other useless belt off YOU now. Right? But I guess if I fail, whereas I suck-seeded against Sarah, it might mean you've got a chance after all."

"Because if Sarah's only LOSS in recent memory is against her own manager, and was for a title... but then YOU can't lose to that same guy... it gotta mean something!"

"I'm trying hard to make it overly clearish. I trying to say, man, if you can hold yer own against the likes of ol' Greggo even tho he beat his own friend for a title accidentally. If he's really trying when he cums for you, n' you survive, bubba it means you got hope."

PIN PIN

rewind? What's happeniiiii.....Greggo walks up to Charlie, but the footage is REEEALLY fuzzy and fucked up like. We really can't tell where they are, or what time/world this even is. Is Charlie perfectly healthy right now? Is he hurt? Is he married? Is he involved with a man on the side? How many kids does he have, and whose are they really?

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

rewind? What's happiniiiii.....Greggo walks up to Charlie, but the footage is REEEALLY fuzzy and fucked up like. We really can't tell where they are, or what time/world this even is. Is Charlie perfectly healthy right now? Is he hurt? Is he married? Is he involved with a man on the side? How many kids does he have, and whose are they really?

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

rewind? What's happeniiiii.....

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
Charlie Nickles (09-15-2020)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-15-2020, 01:43 PM

hiddpin LV.1

i'm 50% sure this spiel is the same one just copy and pasted and copy and pasted and copy and pasted. So the pins in all the following stories are in exactly the same places as outlined in the first copy of the same story, ergo, by the transferitive property, I should only have to highlight each pin in the first version and then tell you verbally right now that in every following paragraph there are pins in the same exact places.

(09-15-2020, 06:51 AM)GREGGO has a wet scrotum! Said: [color=#696969]RP (realtime pin!) system settings: Greggo toggles OFF his officially licensed #CoolKidSource color coding and font bedazzlement for this occasion to helpin make this more confusing for color blind people.[/color]

Greggo walks up to Charlie, but the footage is REEEALLY fuzzy and fucked up like. We really can't tell where they are, or what time/world this even is. Is Charlie perfectly healthy right now? Is he hurt? Is he married? Is he involved with a man on the side? How many kids does he have, and whose are they really?

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

rewind? What's happiniiiii.....Greggo walks up to Charlie, but the footage is REEEALLY fuzzy and fucked up like. We really can't tell where they are, or what time/world this even is. Is Charlie perfectly healthy right now? Is he hurt? Is he married? Is he involved with a man on the side? How many kids does he have, and whose are they really?

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

PIN PIN

rewind? What's happeniiiii.....

Although I will say, there was clearly not an official pin attempt made for story purposes, as is outlined in the rules, meaning this pin attempt should be thrown out regardless of if I found all the shenanigans.

Kick out.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

09-15-2020, 01:46 PM

tl;dr Greggo forgot the rules as outlined in the forum

"Attacker must include a pin for storyline purposes."

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-22-2020, 10:45 AM

Ugh. Greggo, you win... but you triggered the RaYne On Me Stipulation and will IMMEDIATELY be inserted into the Relentless Battle Royal to defend!

Good luck!

Winner and NEW HMW Champion - Greggo

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
(09-22-2020), Charlie Nickles (09-22-2020)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

09-22-2020, 01:24 PM

(09-22-2020, 10:45 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Ugh. Greggo, you win... but you triggered the RaYne On Me Stipulation and will IMMEDIATELY be inserted into the Relentless Battle Royal to defend!

Good luck!

Winner and NEW HMW Champion - Greggo

I'm calling my lawyer!!!!

Vinnie.....get me a lawyer! I think it's in my contract that you provide my legal defense!!!!!

Hate Post Like Post
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-23-2020, 08:16 AM

How could you even follow that hot mess! I'm with Nickles for once that was crazy LOL
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-23-2020, 10:34 AM

Simple! It falls into the "technically not illegal but very " category, which is where Greggo excels!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Charlie Nickles (09-23-2020)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-23-2020, 10:45 AM

And as such Greggo has now been added to the HMW title match on Day 1 of Relentless. He is NOT replacing Nickles. He has been ADDED to the match.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post