Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! A Champion's Path to most liked instead of most complained about by jealous LOSERS
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-13-2020, 08:25 PM Exclamation  A Champion's Path to most liked instead of most complained about by jealous LOSERS -->

Visibly upset Greggo on screen NOW!

"Mmmm, mmmmm, GRRRRRR! Hey sleepy heads! Any reason you dingbats ain't paying my client Sarah the likes and votes she deserves? It's bad enough you fucks helped ROB HER of her rightful star of the month award because you idiots had to start bullshit rumors about it being set up when she DESTROYED everyone in the Leap of Faith match and then RAPED THE FUCK out of Shawn Warstein a few minutes later to cash in and take the title (assholes!).... but now you dicks aren't giving her new RP (recorded promo) any likes???? This is the best RP the xwf has had TO DATE, yet..."

"As of right now only our friend Robert Main has 'liked' it. That's it!!!???"

"Kenzi? Rubes? LANE? PRYCE? Can I get a like from SOMEONE up on my gurl's goddang rp (recorded promo)?"

"Here's the link, you lazy sons of bitches: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=38182 and yes I just spoke a clickable link."

"This isn't rocket science, guys. You load up my client's badass promo, you WATCH it from start to finish, you sing along with it, you accept the fact that it's better than ANYTHING you ever done in yer life, and then you slap yo shitty 'like' on the damn thing for all to see!"

Greggo shakes his head in DISGUST...

But then waits to see the fruits of his labor as he sits back, just staring at Lacklan's RP (recorded promo) in a dark, empty room with only a small television in the corner. He waits. He knows they'll come...

He's still watching.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Johnny Legend (09-14-2020), Ned Kaye (09-13-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (09-15-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-14-2020), Unknown Soldier (09-15-2020)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-14-2020, 04:05 AM

*wakes up*

*checks his client's RP that definitely will beat everything Charlie puts out, regardless of his quantity*

*sees the new like this morning*

"Yessss! Got a like from good ol' Gilly! We're up to 2 likes baybay! Fuckin' shwagingle! -That's a word I made up that means KOOL! Thanks for knowing how to follow directions, Gilly, even if my client smurfed you good a few weeks ago."

"Now if only the rest of you were as intelligent as Gilly. Go do yer friggin jobs n' show support 4 yo ChAmPiOn!!!!!!!! Do It NoW yOu IdIoTs!!!!!!!"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Johnny Legend (09-14-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (09-15-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-14-2020)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-14-2020, 07:59 AM

"Oh yeah! 4 read em n' weep FO4R likes now that Miss Fury's sexy ass and Michael Graves both showed their support for their ruler, the unisputed undiversal champion!"

"Thank you for being mature about this, both of you. Any chance you can spread the word for me?"

"So anyway, yeah, to every1 else, I've seen LOTS of you online today. I'm maybe gonna have to start attacking people during shows who I see log on but NOT like my Client's stuff! I'll cut your dicks off and eat 'em."

"Unless I come down with Covid Diff, not a day will go by leading up to Relentless, that you guys aren't relentlessly reminded of how GREAT your champion is. Get used to it, you bunch'a friggin jobbers with ShItTy GiMmIcKs." o_O

"Likes. Add them. To MY CLIENT'S work. NOW."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Robert "The Omega" Main (09-15-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-14-2020)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-14-2020, 11:12 AM

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmm! Thank you TK and Ash Quinn!"

"We are up to SIX!!!"

"I guarantee we pass ten. Guaran friggin TEA it."

"Kenzi! Rubes! Theo! OMG VINNIIEEE! You guys go add likes and we already gots TEN!"

"GO GO GO GO"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Robert "The Omega" Main (09-15-2020)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-14-2020, 11:59 AM

" http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=38194 "

"There's part 2 already Duh-duh-duh-DONNNE!"

"Charlie, you are FFFUUUCCCKKKEEEDDD!!!!!!!!"

"Everyone keep adding likes to the first RP and also the new one! I want a total of OVER 50 likes by the end of the Relentless promo time if u add up all dem likes she gonna have on each part! GO GO GO!"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Robert "The Omega" Main (09-15-2020), Unknown Soldier (09-14-2020)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-14-2020, 12:26 PM

"OOOOHHHMERRRGERRRD ppl do u see what just happen? Do u see?!?"

"WE GOT THE UNKNOWN LIKES! ON BO'FA MY CLIENT'S RPS!!!!!!! (RECORDED PROMOS!!!!!!!) aaahhhhHHHhhhHHHHHHHH! SOLDIER! YES!"

"The mark in me is gushing but the wetness on my balls reminds me to tell you guys how much better Sarah is den Soldier is. Soldier knows to stay far away from this life now that his buddy Shane is dead too and I've joined the bright side!"

"Looking for over 50 likes total on her RPs this cycle. Lets GOOOO guys, go go GO!"

"And WAKE UP all you losers on Relentless Day 3! My Sar is the only 1 so far with anything up and she's got 2? By my math that makes her 12 steps ahead of you ALL. Fuckin jobbers DO something. You too Charlie! Why's my client gotta do all da werk?"

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-14-2020, 05:45 PM

"I got 1 werd 4 you."

"3."

"Plus these werds: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=38203 "

"Go hit it! THR33 STRONG ALREADY LET'S GET DEM LIKES! Eyes On HER! We already got a grand total of 14 across her three RPs (recorded promos)!"

"I guarantee we get her at least 50 LIKES by the time her Relentless RPs are done. This is what I'm talking about. SUPPORT for your CHAMPION!"

"Haha look at all the HATES Charlie's RP gets tho! HAHA go hate his!"

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-15-2020, 06:35 AM

"BUMP!"

(what's that even meeeeean? what did he buuuuump?)

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-15-2020, 12:22 PM

"Here's #4 bois n gurls YOU KNOW WHAT 2 DO: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=38210 "

"I guaranteed my client I'd get her more likes this PPV cycle than ANY previous cycle where I wasn't her manager and hypeboi marketing superpro, and it's already a 100% guaran-scat-tea that I'm the one man that can get it dun dun dunnnnnn, mmmm mmmmm MMMMMM!"

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-15-2020, 07:26 PM

"And http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=38212 herrrrrrrre's number FIVE! You guys been slackin' 2day let's get dem likez lets GO GO GO!"

Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-16-2020, 02:21 AM

"Oh no, Greggo....it seems my recorded promos are gaining more traction than poor Sarah's. I have the most viewed recorded promo, and I earned twice as many likes yesterday with half the number of released promos. Do you smell that, Greggo?"

Charlie sniffs the air, still decked out in his much too short hospital gown.

"No, not your cum-seeping asshole, Greggo. The scent of an upset floats along the midnight winds. Will you be prepared to fall in line?"

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Johnny Legend (09-16-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Charlie Nickles's post!
(09-16-2020)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-16-2020, 09:36 AM

squinty eyes

"Yer starting 2 annoy me......................"

even more squinty as his eyes trail down Charlies gown, and an unnameable emotion comes over his face

Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier (09-16-2020)