Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Lets play games for Fuzz's benefit - Promo #2 of 3
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-13-2019, 03:38 AM

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

BOYS
AND
GIRLS

AND
MEMBERS

OF
THE

XWF
LOCKER
ROOM

IT'S TIME TO PLAY

MASTERMIND

ANNOUNCER: "Now please welcome your host........Mastermind."

APPLAUSE

"Thank you..... Thank you.... It's great to be here,"

FANS: "We love you, Mastermind,"[

"Thank you, I love you guys too, you are awesome, I have some of the best fans around,"

CHEERING and APPLAUSE

"Okay let's get on with the game. As you are aware the object of the game of Mastermind is to answer the questions that have been provided. So let's get started with the first question."

Question #1 sent in by a FUZZ: Said:
[Image: avatar_2271.jpeg?dateline=1553195663]
A guy who couldn’t be bothered to come up with his own moniker, instead relying on rehashing an old board game. Not even a good board game, a shitty one from the 70’s that nobody remembers. I get it, you were probably too worried about what kind of sick catchphrases to come up with?

"That's a very long winded question Fuzz, but let's see the options I went with, with coming up with a 'Monkier'"

[Image: Mastermind.jpg] [Image: mastermind_logo.jpg?itok=nOMGfwzQ] [Image: doctor-who-magazine-issue-514-cover.jpeg?1498763750] [Image: undertaker2010.jpg]

"Photo #1 is of course the board game and its so decrepit in age I never played it as a kid when I was growing up in the 70's so nope that's not my style.

"Photo #2 is of Mastermind the tv series, but while I love answering that sort of thing, that's not why I chose my 'monkier', otherwise if we went this route I could have been called 'the riddler' or 'the puzzler' so why even bother.

"Photo's #3 are of Doctor Who main arch rivals - The Masters. I based half my 'monkier' on them as in the word Master.

"And of course the last photo is of yours truly. I chose to be 'original.' Why be the same as everyone else I ask? That's just being a copy cat and I'm not that."

APPLAUSE

"Next question please,"

Question #2 sent in by the same FUZZ Said:
[Image: avatar_2271.jpeg?dateline=1553195663]
How the hell you going to be here this long and still don’t have more wins than losses? It doesn’t make any sense?

FANS: "BOOOOOOOOOOO, BOOOOOOOOOOO, BOOOOO,"

"No, no, it's okay. Fuzz is right. I have been in the XWF a long time. Come next week's Warfare, it will be my 99th match since I joined. And yes I should have more wins than losses, but here's the thing Fuzz....

"When I first joined the XWF, it was at a time where they was a lot of big named talent around, they made the XWF. I'm speaking of people like Doctor Louis D'Ville, Sebastian Duke, Morbid Angel, the boss Loverboy Vinnie Lane was in his prime before he became boss, there was Gator, and the list goes on....."

CHEERING and APPLAUSE

"So they were the big fish so to speak and I was the small fish. I was so hungry to try and match it with them that I booked myself into matches every chance I got even it was to my own detriment.

"Yes, I will use the line that I used just in my last promo to Barney Fucking Green, 'I TRIED'"

FANS CHANTING: "Mastermind tried," (clap clap clap clap) "Mastermind tried......" (clap, clap, clap, clap)

"Thank you. But let's call it what it really meant shall we? What 'I tried' really meant was because of the top notch talent back in those days.... I sucked. I'm not proud of it, but it is what it was, and that was me way out of my depth."

"It's okay guys, it showed me my limitations, and showed where I needed to improved. So when all that opting in to most matches caught up with me, I burned myself out. So I went into semi retirement and walked away from the XWF, back to my family. I wasn't walking away for good.... but I knew if I was to return, then I needed to be much better,

"But that brings me to my next point.... Fuzz, I believe you said you yook a break yourself but you've done the opposite, you walked away when you were at the 'top' of your game, in your words. You were champion and you had enough, you burned yourself out as well and took an extended break.

"So what am I getting at you and everyone here must be wondering? You came back expecting things to be handed to you on a silver platter, didn't you? Well you and I both know that's not how it works, you gave to work for everything like you did in the past, that's why you are finding it so difficult. The XWF has well and truly changed since you were here last.

"Like I said before, I knew if I was coming back I needed to me much better, and so I practiced and practiced, while I was away and I came back and found things much easier than my first go around. I haven't booked myself in too many matches, I chose when I wrestle, and things have worked out for the best. I have improved out of sight and out of mind while you are finding it difficult just being back,"

CHEERING and APPLAUSE

"Sorry I was trying to lead up to a point that I was wanting to get at, and now I'm ready. So Fuzz here is finally my answer to your question. PAST and PRESENT. That's the answer. You were good in the past while I sucked. You are finding it tough going in the present while I've improved. Improve because I've won the x-treme title 3 times, and won my first television title, and in doing so became the 4th person in history to hold it for over 100 days, and also became the 2nd person outright to hold that title, this time for 129 days. So here are the stats we need to look at. So while I suck overall we need to look to the past and present to compare. So please look to the stats board:"

STATS BOARD Said:
2014/2015 - 76 MATCHES
25 Wins at 33%
51 Losses at 67%

2018/2019 - 20 MATCHES
13 Wins at 65%
7 Losses at 35%

SUMMARY: Mastermind has been able to flip his return results on its head from his original run

"Enough said..... really,"

STANDING OVATION AND APPLAUSE

"Thank you, thank you, calm down now, settle down. We have to move on. Here are some comments made by a few of my opponents towards me as of late:"

COMMENTS BOARD Said:"here you are still peddling the same shit over and over again.”

"You style is boring,"

"What's with the t-shirts, be original?"

"Why not make your own t-shirt for when you lose?"

"It's okay guys, those comments are made by people who are ignorant, shortsighted, and don't even know what the word original really means if it sneaks up on them and bites them in the butt.

"Take the last two comments for instance. No one has ever used t-shirts in the history of the XWF for use in victory promos, so how is not original, I ask you that?

"And why would I want to use a t-shirt to promote my own failures? How would that be a good look. I mean come on? If any of you out there who never thought of the idea yourselves then why even think about doing a t-shirt for losing. You wouldn't. Then why should I?

"Moving on to those people who say I'm boring! You guys only say that because you don't have anything original to say, because obviously it's all been said already, so it's redundant, so the only thing to say is I'm boring. How unoriginal is that?"

APPLAUSE

"Okay, moving on...... Now it's time to name these people."

[Image: 7VL6DSh.png] [Image: Chuck-Taylor-642x362-e1533256939755.png] [Image: c044bb17a6ebeab2b5c6983606580f2f-0.jpg?d...1555361985] [Image: avatar_2271.jpeg?dateline=1553195663]

"Photo number one is of the Queen of the XWF..... Sarah Lacklan,"

"Photo number two is of the very smart mouthed Noah Jackson,"

"Photo number three is of someone who runs his mouth but always backs away from a fight....... John Whyte,"

"And photo number four is of course of Fuzz..... Why I am putting him with that lot, well because I can, and because I want to. Fuzz everyone."

"So what do all these four have in common? They love to run their mouths, and are such good at trash talk that it's sometimes an honor to see them at work, but not when it's directed at me. Hey that's my prerogative though. They talk enough shit, that some of the time it's stick. Not all the time mind you.

"Speaking of talking trash, it's time to play a round of try and say this really fast, or the real word for it is Tongue Twister. So let's bring up tongue twister number one......"

TONGUE TWISTER NUMBER 1 Said:
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

"Try saying that fast.... let's go for Tongue Twister number two....."

TONGUE TWISTER NUMBER 2 Said:
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

"Very popular that one, but trying saying it really fast. Anyway moving on to Tongue Twister number three.....

TONGUE TWISTER NUMBER 3 Said:
[Image: bfb414d2add76e519aa331750c8bef87.jpg]

"That does indeed get annoying every time you try and speed it up. Okay on to the very last tongue twister, and this will explain my reasoning behind why I chose those 4 people who are really good at trash talking because at the end of the day all they are doing is talking crap. So very last tongue twister if you will."

FINAL TONGUE TWISTER: Said:
"HOW MUCH SHIT CAN A SHIT TALKER SHIT IF A SHIT TALKER CAN TALK SHIT"

FANS: "OOOOOOOHHHHHH AAAAAAAAA YOU CAN'T SAY THAT,"

"Too right I can't but I just did, and I'm proud of it. Anyway the answer to how much shit can a shit talker shit if a shit talker can talk shit is?............ Show them the evidence."

[Image: 200.gif]

"So Sarah...... Noah..... John..... and especially you Fuzz..... I know.... sorry no.... we all know.... That you guys like to throw shit at people and hope that some of it stick.... Well that's a pile of garbage if I ever saw coming, and it's about time someone gets their own back.... Like me.... Like right now..... And if you guys have a problem with that.... well let's just say I'll take a leaf out of a promo I did a few years ago, and it got voted into the Top 10 Promos of all time........"

[Image: suspension_bridge_4.jpg]

"If any of you have a issue, and especially you Fuzz. Just build a bridge and get over it.

"It's been nice playing Mastermind tonight.... I hope you all have enjoyed it.... but for now.... it's time to say good night."

STANDING OVATION AND APPLAUSE

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub