Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In The Air [pt.2]
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-14-2019, 11:18 AM

IN THE AIR -- pt.2

The scene opens up to the back lot, right after Savage has gone off air. Rain and Snow's return to the XWF as the brother/sister tandem, "The Perfect Storm" has wound up as another embarrasing loss for the duo. We find a motorcycle parked next to a huge semi. Snow and Rain walk onto the scene, Snow still pissed off. "I get that'cha been away from the ring for over a year, but it was up tah YOU tah still exercise and train, prepare yerself for yer return, and instead? Ya spent yer days playin' vidja gamez, reading stupid romance novels, watchin' chick flicks, eatin' pizza an' ice cream, and otherwise fuckin' around. I was COUNTIN' on you, big bro, an' ya let me down!! How're we supposed tah take over the tag division when yer head ain't in the game? I hope like HELL ya take down Ezra, cuz I cain't stands no more!!! >:^O " ....SUDDENLY, a scream is heard in the distance... someone runs on screen.... it's Tony Santiani, Rain's ex-lover!! He looks as if he's being chased...

Tony: I'm being chased!!!

Rain: TONY!! Where were you during our match, we coulda used you! >_<

Snow: As soon as we all met up here, you took off...

Tony: I had tah meet with someone.

Kid Kool walks onto the scene, looking as afraid as Tony.

KK: Tony and I met up so I could talk to him about being a part of WSE.... but now, like, four guys are after us, and all of them are wearing 'anonymous' masks! You both need to hurry up and get outta here, they're coming, and they have weapons!!!

Snow: What kinda masks are 'anonymous' masks?

KK: This kind--

Kool reaches into his pocket and pulls out his cell phone. He presses a few buttons, then shows Rain and Snow a pic of said mask;

[Image: 1186394.jpg]

Rain's eyes widen, as Snow looks as if she doesn't know what to say.

Snow: .... I don't know what tah say.

Tony: Usually I ain't afraid ah nobody, but four on two ain't nothin' tah laugh about!! >_<

KK: These guys attacked me last week after my match with Pantera, they're trying to invade the XWF!!!

Snow: Well, let's get outta here, like Kool just said. We gots ourselves another HUGE match next Saturday and these guys mean trouble!!! :^O

Rain: I'm with you, hun, let's get the HELL outta here!!! O__O

The Perfect Storm hop onto their motorcycle and speed off, as Tony heads out in his big ol' rig [the previously mentioned semi]. Kid Kool is the only one left, as he tries to make it to his fancy shmancy hot pink and neon green convertible.... He makes it to the car, but as he does an engine noise is heard in the distance, a heavy sounding one at that. KK quakes with fear, gazing off as he sees a MONSTER TRUCK barreling towards him.... he leaps out of the way, rolling on the cement ground as the truck CRUSHES his beautiful vehicle. The truck stops, as tears roll down Kool's face.

KK: NOOOO!!! That thing cost me a fortune! It cost even more than that crummy Paradox company!!! You BASTARDS!!!

The truck's driver side door opens, as does the passenger side. Two anonymous masked men stalk after The Kool One.......

??: We sent you a message last week. You shouldn't show your face around an XWF arena again, cuz this is OUR yard, BITCH. Every time you show up, we're going to DESTROY you, again, and again, and AGAIN, till you get the point.... capice??

KK: ....HELL NO!! No matter what you do to me, I won't give up my dreams of becoming Universal Champion here in the BEST damn promotion of all time, the Xtreme Wrestling Federation! I may be afraid of you guys, but that WON'T halt me, you JERKS!!

??: Is that true?

KK: Oh it's true, it's DAMN true!

??: You're no Kurt Angle, you're no WRIGHT Angle, you're barely even a Doink the Clown!! Now, you have two choices; get away from here, or let us beat you down into mush, the decision's yours.

Other Anonymous Figure: Ball's in your court, 'Darren'.

KK: You know what? I'll take you bastards on later, right now I'm gonna go to a club and drink away my losses to Pantera and Waters.... see you ASSHOLEZ some other time!! >:^(

Kid Kool walks off, as the two Anonymous members are joined by the other two. The four anonymous, masked men glare at Kool as he vanishes into the darkness...

After a few moments, Broken Hart appears. "....get him." The four anonymous men nod theirheads collectively, before rushing off into the night... BH smiles sinisterly to himself as the scene fades.

Rain and Snow are back at their house, Snow cooking some burritos, as Rain is watching tv. Suddenly, the tv goes to static, before a face appears--

[Image: broken_hart_zpsfy7ianam.png]

Snow walks into the living room carrying the burritos, as she sets them on the coffee table. She sees BH on the set, as she arches an eyebrow.... Rain looking nervous.

BH: So... Rain, Snow. Glad to see the two of you back in the XWF. Hell, it's good to see you both with your heads back on. I still recall how the two of you had them cut off... happy to see you both still breathing. However, I'm hoping after that loss to Stinky and Miss Winky, you won't show your faces in an XWF arena again.

Rain: Why would that be?

BH: Well, I'll just put it this way.....

With those words, the four anonymous figures bust down Rain and Snow's front door.... Rain is trembling, while Snow is looking ready for a fight.

BH: .... I'd hate to see you both annoy the roster so much they have your heads chopped off. ...Again. So, if you never show your faces again, your empty craniums will be safe. Otherwise, these four are going to personally deliever you to Mister Blade. Guillotine Blade, that is!!!

Snow: Man, you caint keep us away from the ring, y'all caint keep us away from the XWF!! It's too damn important tah us, ya big old ball ah bullshit!!! Tell 'im Rain-bow!!

Rain: ..........Sarah, please don't.... I don't wanna get my head cut off for a THIRD time!! >_<

BH: Listen to your brother, Sarah. He knows what's best for you, don't you Reeve?

Rain: I just don't want your lackeys ganging up on us!

BH: Welll, how about this. The XWF is about to hold a ppv entitled 'War Games'.... how about the two of you and your buddy Kid Kool face my four men in a War Games style match in KK's newly aquired WSE?

Snow: YER ON!!!

Rain: But who the hell will we get to be our fourth man?!

BH: That's on you. If you can't find someone by the time the match rolls around, it'll be a handicap match! Sorry 'bout your damn luck!

Snow glares intently at Broken Hart, whle Rain looks just a bit afraid.... The four masked men head out, leaving Snow & Rain to fix the door. Hart cackles violently, before static slices through the screen once more...

#bPrepared

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

04-14-2019, 11:30 AM

"Y'know this would be a halfway decent promo if instead of being focused on absolute bullshit it was focused on a wrestler who opted into a show and performed in a wrestling ring."

"But I'll guess we'll never fucking know."

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Hate Post Like Post
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-14-2019, 11:48 AM

Hate Post Like Post
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

04-14-2019, 11:58 AM

"Yep! Shame we can't see new content like this on a bi-weekly or weekly wrestling based show."

FORMER:

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Noah Jackson's post:
Deacon (04-14-2019)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-14-2019, 01:58 PM

...What do you mean? I've been roleplaying for each of my maches lately, I slipped up for a while, but I'm trying my best now....

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:

04-14-2019, 02:06 PM

"Literally the Savage just gone, you absolute ."

FORMER:

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-14-2019, 02:48 PM

I don't entirely know what you just said, but this is the rp I did for Savage, which I posted an hour before Olive's;

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=33292 -- "Hit You Like a Hurricane", Rain

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:

04-14-2019, 03:10 PM

"And Snow? Congratulations, you did 50% of the work you were supposed to do. Your teammate didn't do fuck all but I'm fairly sure you're both just sock puppets on Kid Kools hands. Either way, arms are going up someone's asses. Maybe, if you guys didn't try to pin that fat cunt Mastermind 20 times a day you would actually be able to cut a promo for the each of you instead of going on a ADHD spree and making everyone hate you even more than your parents do. You are the poster children for pro choice. "

FORMER:

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-14-2019, 03:35 PM

Autoplay was disabled for this video. Autoplay is ONLY to be done in roleplays. No where else.

Thank you.
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-14-2019, 07:58 PM

@Noah; Dude, the roleplay I did was twice as long as my opponent's put together, so that point is moot.

And Snow was heavily featured, which goes to show that you didn't read it.

Hate Post Like Post
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:

04-15-2019, 06:23 AM

"Why the fuck waste my time watching the trash that you spit out when I could be doing much better things like watching paint dry or experiencing cock and ball torture? You're fucking moot you shake n' bake of extra chromosomes. If, I don't know, Tony Santos popped his head into one of my promos would that fill his work quota for the week? No, you idiot, Snow didn't do her work so go fuck yourself. You're still a lazy piece of shit with the brain of a goldfish that's been banging its head against the glass for 6 years."

"Now say sorry to Darius Xavier for breaking the rules and being an annoying cunt AGAIN, you racist fuck."

FORMER:

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Hate Post Like Post
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-15-2019, 01:57 PM

I'm sory Darius Xavier for breaking the rules and being an annoying cunt AGAIN, you racist fuck.

Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-15-2019, 02:37 PM

(04-15-2019, 01:57 PM)Broken Hart Said: I'm sory Darius Xavier for breaking the rules and being an annoying cunt AGAIN, you racist fuck.

Come again? You are about 3 seconds away from me deleting this account.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-15-2019, 02:57 PM

Drop da hama!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-15-2019, 03:13 PM

(04-15-2019, 01:57 PM)Broken Hart Said: I'm sorry Darius Xavier for breaking the rules and being an annoying cunt AGAIN, you racist fuck.

(04-15-2019, 02:37 PM)Darius Xavier Said: Come again? You are about 3 seconds away from me deleting this account.

(04-15-2019, 06:23 AM)Noah Jackson Said: "Why the fuck waste my time watching the trash that you spit out when I could be doing much better things like watching paint dry or experiencing cock and ball torture? You're fucking moot you shake n' bake of extra chromosomes. If, I don't know, Tony Santos popped his head into one of my promos would that fill his work quota for the week? No, you idiot, Snow didn't do her work so go fuck yourself. You're still a lazy piece of shit with the brain of a goldfish that's been banging its head against the glass for 6 years. Now say sorry to Darius Xavier for breaking the rules and being an annoying cunt AGAIN, you racist fuck."

I thought the joke was obvious, but I apologize.

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:

04-15-2019, 03:40 PM

"So now you're calling Darius an idiot for not seeing you 'obvious' joke? Wow, talk about digging yourself a deeper hole."

FORMER:

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-15-2019, 03:44 PM

...I didn't call him an 'idiot', I just stated that I didn't mean anything disrespectful by that remark.

It wasn't aimed at him, it was aimed at you, but as I said, Darius, I do apologize.

Hate Post Like Post
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:

04-15-2019, 03:50 PM

[Image: tumblr_mvjdu8OYif1qlzduwo1_400.gif]

FORMER:

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Noah Jackson's post:
John Whyte (04-15-2019), Rain (04-15-2019)
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-15-2019, 03:55 PM

Dang! Rain with some HARSH WORDS towards the boss!!!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lacklan's post:
Atticus Gold (04-15-2019), Rain (04-15-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-15-2019, 04:22 PM

Micheal?

(04-15-2019, 03:50 PM)Noah Jackson Said: [Image: tumblr_mvjdu8OYif1qlzduwo1_400.gif]

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Broken Hart (04-19-2019)