Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll pin you and take this title too.
Jack Nation Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-13-2019, 04:40 PM

Let me tell you why you suck. It's because you're a flippin goof ball who walks around here like he owns the place cause he can pin somebody for a heavymetalweight, or federweight title. He can also win a match because somebody half asses. So go bask in the glory of pinning people, of making long winded speeches, but know no matter how many bowls of wheaties, rolls, or lucky pills you eat it doesn't cover up the fact you'll be gone and laughed at again in a few months. pin [html][pin] {roll up] [cover] [locks in a submission] [school boy] [/html]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-14-2019, 03:52 AM

i'll pin you
flippin
he can pin
win a match
pinning people
rolls
< font color=black >pin
[pin]
{roll up]
[cover]
[locks in a submission]
[school boy]

- - - - - - - - - -

KK kicks out, nips up, and drops Jack with his patended 'Kid Kutter'. He smirks and walks off, JN breathing heavily on the ground.

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-14-2019, 06:41 AM

OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo so close!

Quote: it doesn't cover up the fact you'll be gone and laughed at again in a few months.

Winner and NEW HMW Champion - Jack Nation

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Kid Kool (03-17-2019)
Jack Nation Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-14-2019, 06:44 AM

lol nice fantasy of thinking you could beat me though Kid. *pats Kool on the back walking away*
Hate Post Like Post