Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
To Be Continued
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-09-2018, 09:32 PM

[Image: xZyH87N.jpg]

Everywhere Jenny went now, the cameras weren't far behind. Everyone was interested in this story of her taking over Savage, or at least attempting to. She couldn't even piss without the dirty, dingy shoes of a low paid camera man shuffling into the bathroom to wait as she came out of the stall.

She loved being the Queen but damn, this country was fucked up. We idolized all the wrong things, and get pissed at the wrong things also. Everything is a big deal when you're an American, even the smallest. Jenny refused to speak to these creatures that called themselves "paparazzi". Jenny refused to lower herself to the common denominator of the fat american who was getting their rocks off watching this shit on TV. She was above that. Above most people. But today, she was particularly in her feels about this topic. She was walking down the streets on L.A, poking through some shops and what not, and she had her pink earbuds in.

Of course they were pink.

Perfection, duh.

What she was listening to today was outside of her norm. She was a rocker chick, through and through, but today she had a few bags in her hands and didn't want to reach into the pocket of her jeans to change her phone's Spotify playlist if she didn't like a song. She was feeling good, she'd let the mix rock. Why not? She was a Queen, after all. Not a worry in the world.

False.

She had a lot of worries. If this hostile take over failed, she would surely be fired. She needed to make sure all her ducks were in a row, all her bases covered. She wasn't going to be a goddamn embarrassment, I mean, she wasn't Cate Indigo. She wasn't Jessalyn Hart. She was the face of women's wrestling, and she was about to undertake one of the biggest coo's in history.

Today, Spotify was acting funky. It was jumping all different styles of music. Just as she was turning the corner to head back to the hotel, she noticed that Drake was coming through her perfect pink headphones.

She was walking and half-listening, amittedly, when she stopped. She put her bags down and this time did pull her phone out of her pocket. She his restart. She had heard something that she thought she liked.

Shocking, a good part of a Drake song....

Huh.....

Finally, she got to the verse.

She just stood there, shaking her head in amazement.

I know a girl whose one goal was to visit Rome
Then she finally got to Rome
And all she did was post pictures for people at home
'Cause all that mattered was impressin' everybody she's known
I know another girl that's cryin' out for help
But her latest caption is "Leave me alone"
I know a girl happily married 'til she puts down her phone
I know a girl that saves pictures from places she's flown
To post later and make it look like she still on the go
Look at the way we live

It was true. We were in an age where impressing people mattered. The views of others meant more than our own impressions. You could have all the talent in the world but if the masses don't like you, you could be without a job.

We live in a world controlled by a keyboard.

We live in a world where a Youtube post makes you famous when helping a community on the down low makes you a sucker. A stupid dance on Youtube is valued more than volunteering at a soup kitchen. Everyone is more focused on the next trash news story or trying to keep up with the Kardashians than they are worrying about world issues and problems. This is a country dependent on the views of others, so much so that your own thoughts and views often get skewed.

Another verse hit her ear drums.

The only ones I wanna tell are the ones I can call
They always ask, "Why let the story run if it's false?"
You know a wise man once said nothin' at all

That is true, she didn't owe these people shit. In fact, she was going to make waves her own way. She was going to make sure she changed the game, changed the norm, changed the values.

She decided not to go to the hotel, but to the dumpsters in the industrial park nearby. She was going to show the world just how much of a hands on queen she truly was.....

TO BE CONTINUED

"So this division goes from the Sugay Sisters, Mercy, Miss Michelle, Mandii Rider--arguably the toughest stretch women's wrestling has ever had here--to Cate Indigo and her bland personality and Lowe's Customer Service good looks. Cate has been bouncing around the lower echelon trying to get her wits about her, trying to learn a little bit about how things work in MY company, MY division and on MY show. Trying to get her feet wet before she jumps head first into the pond. I get it, and its a solid strategy. Cate, let me tell you now, there is no good way to prepare for me. I am a great white shark, and you're a bloated whale carcass. I am going to take my pound of flesh, and there isn't a creature alive that can stop me. I am the driving force behind Empire, and Cate Indigo...well.....is just a plain jane from Ohio. There is no flare, no spark, nothing to really get excited about. She is a fluff talent who is on this card because management doesn't want her to get discouraged and leave like all the others.

Cate, the fact that people like you exist make me want to staple my cunt shut. You're like my favorite person besides every other person I've ever met. There is no redeeming qualities about you, nothing that sets you apart from any other bitch who has ever stepped food in here. No wow factor. You have nothing to bring to the table except for some facial scars and the personality of a dish rag. Cate Indigo, who couldn't even get the job done against Random of all people, is the new rags to riches story here? People feel good for her? They care about her, and are rooting for her? Cate....you’re kinda like Rapunzel except instead of letting down your hair, you let down everyone in your life. You are going to let everyone down when I pin you in the center of that ring, on MY show, and show Taylor Mayde that there is a new alpha female on Saturday Nights. By the way I saw your profile photo when you signed up, and managed to be able to stomach some of your matches. Your face.......my god. But I figured it out. Those aren’t acne scars, those are marks from the coat hanger. They have to be. You're the XWF's version of a participation trophy, Cate. You go out there and try your hardest girl! You give it all you got but ultimately you come up short and your time here flies by like the last hour of a work shift. I can just see it in your eyes. You look like your father would be disappointed in you if he stayed. Cate I am in the process, as you may have seen last week, of taking over Savage. I have a group to run, a show to run, and a company to dominate. Take my lowest priority and put yourself beneath it. I am going to run through you like Usain Bolt in a warm up sprint and move on to something much more important.

I don't think you are ready for exactly what you are stepping head first into. How could you be? You're nothing to anyone, Cate, and the quicker you realize that the better off you will be. You are a pizza burn on the roof of the world’s mouth. That is all you will ever be, an annoyance. A boil on the ass of those trying to make something of themselves. I mean, for real, I bet you swim with a T-shirt on. You're THAT girl. How the fuck are you the sperm that won? You are nothing to anyone, and I am going to prove that this week. I hope you quit after this so I don't have to hear your stupid name, see your stupid dumb, empty expression or see your lumbering clumsiness in the ring anymore. Do us all a favor and leave.

An Azrael......good god almighty. This guy......If I wanted to commit suicide I’d climb to your ego and jump to your IQ. What have you accomplished here other than NOTHING? You were the Bombshell Champion, illegally I may add, for the blink of an eye. You have failed at every turn to win a match of substance and you're little comeback attempt to be what you were in the Black Circle days fell apart just as quick. You have underwhelmed in epic proportions. I'd rather talk to a used tampon, for real. You have the charm and charisma of a burning orphanage. If there was a single intelligent thought in your head it would have died from loneliness. I am going to rip every inch of that ramen noodle dish you call a hair doo out of that head of yours and laugh while doing it. I don’t have the time or the crayons to explain this to you, but just know that Damon Tyler and I are going to make this look easy. Tyler has, unlike either of you, impressed. He looks good, and I think he has a future here. You are the stone in the shoes of humanity. You could fuck up a wet dream. You are the human embodiment of an eight-dollar haircut. I am going to make sure that Azrael Erebus is gone for good. You've had your chance to force us to give a fuck and you've fucked up. This is MY show, and I am going to make sure that Jenny Myst is the headline. This is my kingdom and when the smoke clears and the bodies are scavanged through, people will not only remember your death, they will celebrate it.

LONG LIVE EMPIRE

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post