Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOR THE REIGN OF BLOOD HAS BEGUN
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2018, 11:00 AM

THE SKY SPLITS OPEN AND THE HEAVENS ARE TORN ASUNDER!!!!

A flash of lightning signals the arrival of MINI MORBID! He is drawn to earth in a chariot pulled by CHERUBS!!!! And when he lands, he finds himself eye to knee with the PATHETIC and EMBARRASSING "champion" of Federweights - the Lesbiana Snow!

HE QUICKLY PINS THE SHE BEAST!!!!

"WHORE!! How dare thee attempt to humiliate the XWF and Morbidcito when his creator and father has RISEN! I SHOULD SPELUNK INTO YOUR RECTUM LIKE A THAI SOCCER TEAM AND DEVOUR YOU FROM THE INSIDE!!!!! But NAY! I shall merely strip you of your tresses and prove to the world that between the false labia you pass off as LIPS swings the underwhelming baby COCK of an incel! YOU SHALL ENTRAP NO MORE WAYWARD MEN INTO YOUR DEN OF LIES, LADYMAN!!!! ARRIBA!!!!"

1!

2!

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-06-2018, 11:43 AM

The ref is 3/4ths to the 3 count, when we get a KICK OUT!!! Snow shoves MM off, and returns back to a vertical base. She spears Morbid to the ground, and nails him with a few fists to the face. She then rises and speaks.

Whore? "Ladyman"? BITCH, I ain't nothin' less than a 100%, grade A, American made whoop-ass muddafukkin' woman, a mandouche destruction machine. And if ya wanna step tah me, just go right on ahead little boy, and be ready tah git that ego cut down shorter than yer reflection!! You talk about me hidin' a sausage in my pants? Well, I can guaran-tee it's bigger than that teeny, tiny tequito you have in yer lucha trunks!!! Go make me some tacos and burritos, Jose'!!! XD

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2018, 05:19 AM

Why I gotta do everything myself?

Pfft.

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - Mini Morbid!

Hate Post Like Post