Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SnowFall: Bacon Bits
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-15-2018, 12:38 PM

Taco is walking across the boardwalk, when the cute little creature hears an anvil falling from above... with its remarkable audio senses, Taco scampers out of range... but is caught by Snow in a satchel. "Boy howdy, after i nab this here belt, Rain and I are gonna have a platter full ah ham and cheese sammiches! Bringin' home the bacon AND the gold... as Double J would say, ain't I great?!"

Snow sits upon the satchel, as the ref counts the fall...

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Christian_Andrews Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-15-2018, 12:41 PM

OOC: wait what? Taco isn't the champion lol in fact we have no idea who the champ is until Shane posts the results. Just FYI.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Christian_Andrews's post:
Ghost Tank (04-15-2018)
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-15-2018, 12:48 PM

Ooc: I haven't read the show yet, just saw where taco won here on the 24/7 section. Was there a defense on the show?

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Christian_Andrews Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-15-2018, 12:54 PM

OOC: to my understanding, taco couldn't have won. Even if it was a legit response and we ignored the fact that Jackson may not even be the champ, when Finn responded according to the rules it made the pin null and void.
Hate Post Like Post
Ghost Tank Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-15-2018, 01:58 PM

OOC: The rule regarding pins is that, if the OP posts before the kickout, the pin is rendered null and void. Taco didn't oink back in, so, doesn't matter what we do. If Taco came back for some reason, before a kickout happened, then the pin would've been disqualified.

Doesn't matter if Finn responds, you respond, I respond. OP has to respond before the kickout in order for the pin to be voided.
Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-15-2018, 02:12 PM

If you look in the thread made by Taco you will see that he did actually respond to the thread essentially invalidating his own pin. And that was after both Shane and Vincent posted but didn't make a ruling.

So like Christian said, we have no idea who the champion is until the results go up.
Hate Post Like Post