Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes I hear things
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-15-2018, 12:21 PM

I'd like apologize to @ChrisChaos and @ShaneCarver.Late Friday night I had a Schizophrenic break. The break led to me being hospitalized in a local mental facility.I wanna say I'm sorry for what happened and I would like to say that this is not an excuse it's an explanation.@ChrisChaos if you would possibly give me another chance to write against you I'd appreciate it. It doesn't have to be for the T.V title. Schizophrenia is something I have but it does not define me and I won't let it get in the way of my responsibilities here.

-Patrick(Mezian)

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-15-2018, 06:09 PM

Similar here, what fucked me up since I returned here. Two matches against Jenny, losing both. Sleep deprevation, loss of appetite, near fainting... top that shit off with the loss of my computer and having to stick to typing on a cell instead of a keyboard. Like you said, not excuses, just explanations. So yeah, I feel ya bro. I hope both of us get back on track. Peace. Blush

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Jon Willis Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-15-2018, 06:54 PM

I feel for both of you. I wish both of you the best.

[Image: XVfH5Eq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post