Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
PlaceMarker Deadly Passion Part 1
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-30-2018, 09:50 PM

I'M THE PASSION IN THE NIGHT
WRAP YOU UP HOLD ON TIGHT
DO YOU FEEL ME
I'M IN EVERYTHING YOU WEAR
BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND IN YOUR HAIR
CAN YOU SEE ME

Walking through a room, it was dark.

Flickering.

Only a candle on the far other side of the room kept it somewhat lit, and it smelled as if it hadn't been inhabited in quite sometime.

At that moment, she wasn't quite sure why she was inhabiting it. She wasn't sure how she had gotten here, either. Moving through the room, she shuffled her feet. Were her legs chained?

Clink Clink Clink.

Why?

Who?

Where?

But something compelled her to keep shuffling forward towards the light.

There were shelves on each side of the room, but she couldn't make out what was on them. Figures of some sort. Black shapes in the dark. Shadows.

Demons.

As she moved through the room--not even sure if it even was a room or the beginning to the hallway to hell--she began to make out forms, shapes.........

eyes.

Yes, eyes. Dozens and dozens of eyes staring at her with empty expressions.

Dolls?

As she got closer she heard herself gasp in large room. It echoed. These weren't dolls, but children. Real children. She ran her hand over the cheek of a blonde little girl that looked that just like her......same eyes, the peach fuzz she used to have.......but this little girl.....she'd been, stuffed. Taxidermied. These were the true real dolls.

When she turned her head she let out a scream, and this echoed like an eagle screech through a valley. They ALL looked like her.

Real dolls, every one of them. They couldn't leave this room. Was she stuck here too?

YOUR BLOOD STARTS BOILING AGAIN
HERE COMES THE START OF THE EXPLOSION
HEY NOW THROWIN' 'EM DOWN
GET ON TOP RIDE 'EM TO TOWN
I KNOW WHAT YOU WANNA GROUND
BUT ONLY IF I'M BURNING

She gasped herself awake. When she finally opened her eyes again, she was right back at square one. Her hands, this time however, were actually restrained. Over here were the demons, the ghosts, the evil people. The same ones that had the cure for nearly all ailments, but decided to make a profit by treating you for it and billing you along the way. It didn't matter if you died as long as they had a Lexus in the parking lot.

She moved her arms but they wouldn't budge. She was stuck here. They stood over her as if she were a specimen. As if she was some sort of experiment. She was nothing but a rat in a cage. They told her she needed the tubes and wires for her own medical monitoring, but she knew it was for THEIR monitoring. They tell her she has a problem. Her only problem right now was them.

The room was on fire.....an it was moving like rabid brush flames. Engulfing. Encompassing. All being. She held the torch high, letting out a rebel yell. She needed to burn this place to the ground, and all of these real dolls with it. All of HER real dolls. All of the perceptions of her past and the mentality that they represented........they needed to take the form of ash and blow away. But there was only one way out of the room, and she would have to go through the flames to get to it. As the crept agonizingly closer, she threw her head back and accepted the fate. She would burn before she'd ever succumb to dishonor.

She woke up again, obviously having drifted back off. Finn's pipe attack had done an number on her and she had drifted in and out of consciousness ever since. She wondered where Chris was, what had these fallen angels done with him? Was he even still alive? Was this even real? Men with suits came into the room, lawyers they looked like, as she begin to fade again. Waves upon waves of light and sound like ocean swells took her over and she laid her head back on the pillow.

Was this her life now?

WAKE YOU UP FROM THE DEAD OF SLEEP
GET OUT OF BED AND ON YOUR FEET
JUST LISTEN
DOWN THE HALL UP THE STAIRS
IN THE ROOM BEST BE AWARE
DO YOU TRUST ME

As the flames began to melt her flesh she let out a silent scream before falling through the abyss. She landed rather hard on a wooden floor. The room was laden with rifles and cans of PBR.

NRA signs were everywhere, and men with plaid cut off shirts and dusty jeans stood around her. Some cat called, some whistled. Some just spit chew and looked at her like she was a fresh piece of meet.

There sounded as of a diesel motor was running somewhere close by. The only other women in the room had daisy dukes cut offs. They all looked at her like they hated her.

They, too, all looked like her.

She didn't trust these women, their eyes. There was something about their eyes.

HER eyes.

What lay behind them even she didn't know anymore.

When she woke back up she was fully clothed, at the front desk, and a nurse sat in front of her with a clipboard. She was being discharged. Something was weird about this nurse. Her eyes were deep, cold, dark. They, too, were HER eyes.

What did this mean?

"You're being discharged" the woman said, "you have a match to win."

I SEE YOUR SIX FEET DOWN CAUSE I'M YOUR DEADLY PASSION
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Jon Willis (03-30-2018), Rain (04-02-2018), The Engineer (03-31-2018)