Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pilates
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2018, 07:10 PM

Vincent Lane walks down the X-Treme Hallway, where The Engineer's dressing room door stands open.

"Oh weird, I wonder what's up..."

Looking inside, he sees the dominant X-Treme Champion performing some x-tremely compromising yoga positions. We're talking downward facing dog turned up to eleven.

"Oh shit! Engy! What's up my dude? Getting in a little yogz? Sweet man, totally sweet. Hey is this your crown? Can I check it out?"

Vincent grabs the headwear before Engy can really say yes or no, and soon is hefting it up and down as if testing its weight.

"Man, this thing is solid! It's gotta weigh like ten pounds right? Gnarly. Hey one more thing, Enge... you ever try pilates?"

Engy looks perplexed.

"PILATEEEEEZ NUTZ!!!"

Lane clobbers Engy over the dome with his own crown and pins him!

1!

2!!!

Edit
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-10-2018, 05:36 AM

Engy kicks out, I guess. I'm gonna assume I still need to do that. He picks his crown up off the floor and bashes Vinnie in the face with it to get him off of him. He then picks up a folding chair and holds it up, wavering it at both men.

Numero one, didn't need the assist Bitch Doctor. Go virtue signal somewhere else. Honest to God never thought I would use the terms "Bitch Doctor" and "Virtue signaling" anywhere near the same neighborhood.

Numero two, nice try Vinnie....eh eh eh BACK!

He waves the chair at Vinnie when he takes a step forward.

But any time you want to take a legit shot at this belt, dust off that tacky glam rock ring gear and make your big come back, you know where to find me. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go finish my yoga somewhere I won't get assaulted.

He waves the chair one last time at Vinnie and Reno before turning to leave, at which point we see that yes, the yoga pants he's wearing do indeed say "Juicy" on the ass.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
Vincent Lane (01-10-2018)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-10-2018, 05:54 AM

(01-10-2018, 05:51 AM)Basic Bitch Doctor Joshua Reno Said: You could have just said thank you you ungrateful fuckboi.

Your breath smells like cripple jizz.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]