Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Special Pre Show Segment - Wednesday Night Warfare 12/06/2017
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-06-2017, 06:04 AM

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2017
THE ASIAN TOUR CONTINUES IN TAIPEI, TAIWAN... THIS IS

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!
LIVE FROM TAIPEI ARENA!!

As the scene fades in we see a live shot of the Taipei Arena. First an exterior shot that shows lines of folks still attempting to get into the arena and then an interior view that shows the thousands of seats being filled one by one. Next we transition to the back halls of the arena where we see XWF Xtreme Champion The Engineer as he prepares himself for his title defense match with Peter Gilmour that will main event tonight's show.

Engy continues to roam the hall psyching himself up when both Robert Main and Jim Caedus, The Apex, step into the camera's view.

"Hey Engy how's it going? There's something I wanted to discuss with you if you've got a quick second. When Robert here threw down the gauntlet in challenging The Motherfuckers to a match at War Games, a venue suitable for a bout of such epic proportions: Good, The Apex, vs Evil, _you_ assholes...we as well as the people expected a bit more than Robbie's two outspoken swollen testicles bouncin' and jigglin' angrily, slingin' mud to the best of their laughable ability, while Der Fat Führer prick himself essentially shriveled up in hiding only to peek his dickhead out to waste time with a few sophomoric stabs. I mean, maybe I'm wrong...Robert, you challenged them, right?"

Let's go back in time for a moment, bear with me folks! Now then! Engy, I've been calling your merry band of misfits out now since beating your fearless leader right here dead center! After that where has the almighty leader of the MotherFuckers been? He went on to win the Universal Championship against a James Raven that didn't wrestle up to his legendary abilities. We all have those nights, Raven is still and always will be one of the greatest wrestlers of all time!

Main pauses for a second to allow Engy to consider what has been said thus far.

I've been asking for an answer for weeks now! I'm not going to drop to my knees and beg you. The Omega don't beg for anything. Engy, now I'm sure you'll have to take this up with your mother hen Robbie! He has his thumb on you Engy, and BWB! That's bearded war bitch folks! He says jump, you two say how high! Now Jimmy and I have some permission slips printed up for you and BWB. Just have mommy sign them!

Robert pulls two permission slips from his pocket as Engy slaps his hand away. Robert grins.

Did I just strike a nerve? There's that fire I've been looking for. Since you're feeling so manly right now, give us an answer! No asking the kingpin of nothing! Be a man and give us an answer! Actually I'm not asking! I'm demanding!

Bobby, I have no problem giving you an answer. My answer will always be YES. It was YES to you when I agreed to defend my XTreme championship against you. It was YES to Jim Caedus when I gave him the same. I PERSONALLY have absolutely no problem facing either or both of you again.

I do see a couple problems however. Number one, I cannot speak on behalf of Robbie Bourbon or Bearded War Pig. Number two, well....number two appropriately enough is there's only TWO of you. So if we're gonna do this thing, ain't you guys a little outgunned?

"Sup?"

Engy jumps ever so slightly, no doubt surprised that someone was able to sneak up behind him.

Engy takes a step back from the man which unfortunately puts him one step closer towards Caedus and Main whom he bumps into accidentally.

What's wrong champ? Not a big fan of being severely out numbered? You ain't got nothing to worry about bro. Beating on guys 3 on 1 isn't really our style. We leave that kinda bullshit to some other guys.

Archyle reaches his hand out towards Engy but the current Xtreme Champion and 2017 King of The Ring does not oblige the man. A mistake for sure as Drew reaches forward and grabs Engy by the wrist and pulls him forward while simultaneously kicking Engy in the gut and then delivering a vicious double arm DDT onto the cold concrete.

What was that bro? We said we weren't going to beat on him!

That wasn't a beating. That was an introduction.

The unknown face leans down towards Engy, removes his mask and then lightly slaps Tne Engineer on the cheek to try and wake him back up.

Hi Engy! I'm Drew Archyle. I'll be seeing you around. Oh and don't forget, we want an answer to our challenge from ALL of you. Savvy?

The three members of The Apex disappear from the camera's view as Engy continues to lay on the ground staring up at the ceiling.

This was originally intended to be a segment to close Warfare however Vince wants to get the draft started for War Games and waiting on this segment would have pushed the beginning of that draft back so this was the compromise. Robbie Bourbon if you could please respond to this challenge for your group, either in the affirmative or the negative that would allow Vince to proceed forward with the draft. Members of the Mother Fuckers and Apex are free to trash talk back and forth in this thread if they would like. Thank you.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Darius Xavier's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-06-2017), Drew Archyle (12-06-2017), JimCaedus (12-07-2017)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-06-2017, 07:09 AM

Fuhrer?

Evil?

Hahahahahahahahaha.

I think the whole Universe knows that us Motherfuckers are more than ready to face Ax3 2.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-06-2017), Drew Archyle (12-06-2017), JimCaedus (12-07-2017), The Engineer (12-06-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-06-2017, 04:11 PM

Aw, Drew. If you wanted me to kill you all you had to do was ASK sweetums!

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Engineer's post:
Drew Archyle (12-06-2017), Imperial (12-06-2017), JimCaedus (12-07-2017)
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-06-2017, 04:15 PM

Oh well uhhhhh sorry about that boo boo. Didn't realize you were such a swell fella. Now that I know that and knowing is half the battle and all, would you uhhhhh be willing to uhhhh I don't know, go fuck yourself sometime soon? You know because I asked nicely and all?

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Former:

[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.
[Image: nLYNvyj.png]
[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

February 2018 Superstar Of The Month
March 2019 RPOTM For Captain Americhyle - The First Apexvenger
Winning Team War Games 2017 w/Apex
XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Drew Archyle's post:
(12-06-2017), JimCaedus (12-07-2017), The Engineer (12-06-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-06-2017, 05:06 PM

(12-06-2017, 04:15 PM)Drew Archyle Said: Oh well uhhhhh sorry about that boo boo. Didn't realize you were such a swell fella. Now that I know that and knowing is half the battle and all, would you uhhhhh be willing to uhhhh I don't know, go fuck yourself sometime soon? You know because I asked nicely and all?

Oh uhhhhh maybe I uhhhhh could if you could uhhhh wash your fuckin' hair.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
JimCaedus (12-07-2017)
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-06-2017, 05:08 PM

Well geez Engy, I never know you were so vain. That breaks my heart. I truly thought that you were one of the good ones.

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Former:

[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.
[Image: nLYNvyj.png]
[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

February 2018 Superstar Of The Month
March 2019 RPOTM For Captain Americhyle - The First Apexvenger
Winning Team War Games 2017 w/Apex
XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Drew Archyle's post:
(12-06-2017), JimCaedus (12-07-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-06-2017, 05:27 PM

(12-06-2017, 05:08 PM)Drew Archyle Said: Well geez Engy, I never know you were so vain. That breaks my heart. I truly thought that you were one of the good ones.

Yeah, I'm a goddamn fashion plate. GQ and alla that....

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
JimCaedus (12-07-2017)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-06-2017, 06:33 PM

Robert pats Drew on the shoulder lighting a cigar

So ladies War Games it is!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
JimCaedus (12-07-2017)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-07-2017, 04:35 AM

Where were you hiding that cigar?

Drew, did you smuggle the cigar to him by putting it up your butt? Those skinny jeans of yours don't look like they would hold a stogie in their pockets without ripping.

You know, if you want to put something hot, round, and savory in your mouth for pleasure...

...go with Usinger's.

Robbie bites into a sausage, roughly the size of a hot dog, shriveled and brown.

Hot Hickory. Delicious.

The Hot Hickory Stick (https://www.usinger.com/deli/hot-hickory...usage.html), satisfying in ways you too can enjoy, disappears in another chomp of the wide maw of Robbie Bourbon. Not in a blatantly homoerotic way, but playful anyway, you touch your belt and graze past your fly to confirm a half boner.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-07-2017), JimCaedus (12-07-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-07-2017, 02:37 PM

ooc: this is going to be good though I really wanted JC or even ENGY as a member of my team :(

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(12-07-2017), Drew Archyle (12-07-2017), JimCaedus (12-07-2017)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-07-2017, 06:44 PM

(12-07-2017, 02:37 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: ooc: this is going to be good though I really wanted JC or even ENGY as a member of my team :(

ooc: Thanks man!!! = [

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-07-2017, 07:53 PM

ooc: i would've considered u too bub

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(12-07-2017)
Grande Ricardo Offline
Tag team champ/ Mike the dragon

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-07-2017, 07:54 PM

I pull an egg out of my ass and eat it whole.

"What's wrong with keeping things in your butt for later? Where else can I keep my lunch?"

[Image: dKqz7Pz.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Grande Ricardo's post:
(12-07-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-07-2017)
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-07-2017, 09:33 PM

"Ooh, ooh is Mike with you because besides my two pals Engy and Robbie everyone else here is lame and boring as fuck. Mikey now is awesome sauce even if he wanted to turn me into a pig roast!"
Hate Post Like Post