Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 05:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Don't be a carbon copy; just be YOURSELF!
Miss Michelle Offline
Self-proclaimed First Lady of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-14-2017, 05:36 PM

[Image: ed8fe1a6a785276e2446093612e33703.jpg]

Forward
Last week was an amazing day for some and not so amazing for others. While people like Jenny Myst and Chris Chaos felt defeat, Miss Michelle got to be called the new Xtreme Wrestling Federation’s Bombshell’s Champion. Not many people knew of Miss Michelle prior to her XwF’s debut because nobody was around her during the time in PwF, Boardwalk Wrestling, 4CW, Ladies All-star Wrestling, or her personally owned company Global Championship Wrestling. People were doubting Miss Michelle’s chances, but she proved them all wrong. She proved them wrong when she managed to beat Abigail for the title in just her debut match. No other bombshell besides Abigail had the chance to wear the gold, but Miss Michelle will go down in the history of XwF as its second Bombshell’s Champion. Now, Miss Michelle is getting the chance to face the woman who she originally challenged in her very first XwF’s appearance, Jenny Myst, along with Kim Anderson in a triple threat Bombshell’s Championship contest. How will this showcase of talent be expressed and which of these three talented bombshells are going to leave with the gold? Tune in Saturday night because you surely do not want to miss this week’s Savage!

title: “question and answer period!”
date: 9/14/2017

[Image: large.jpg]

Hello to all my Michelle-STANS, how are you all doing tonight!? I’m doing exceptionally well sitting here shooting this video blog for you all as your NEW XwF’s Bombshell’s Champion! This title means more to me than you can ever imagine. This title is even more valuable to me than the PwF’s Women’s Bantamweight Championship. I can’t explain it, but it just is. I debuted one week on Savage challenging Jenny Myst and then the next week I was competing for the title. I hope to contribute my era of women’s wrestling to the new era and see an even new breed of the sport emerging! While I’m sitting here with my belt, my husband is on his own little quest to become the Hart’s Champion! It’s exceptional how fast we have taken over Xtreme Wrestling Federation!

I was a bit sad to see this championship change hands so soon. As much as I love being Bombshell’s Champion, I would have loved to see a longer reign for the inaugural champion. Unfortunately, this did not happen because look who has the belt now. Fortunately, it gives me the opportunity to take this title to new heights. It allows me to help transform the bombshell’s division and recruit as many future bombshells as I possibly can. Already, we are being introduced to newer bombshells who are ready to show their stuff, and their worthily to challenge for this championship. I helped promote this wave of new talent and I will continue to recruit more challengers.

That’s what a champion does and sadly, Abigail never applied herself. Abby never promoted this title or division. She looked at this title, much like Jenny Myst has, which is just piece of gold. She thinks wearing this title was like a diamond necklace and she wanted to wear it when she walked all the red carpets in the world: seeking everybody’s attention and being the talk of the town. Well, this title is much more than just a diamond necklace. It’s a thing of honor!

Anyway, I want to get down to the nitty gritty from this video blog. Since my return to the squared circle, I have gotten tons of fan mail from you guys and I want to take the time to answer some of my personal favorites. Keep in my mind, I can’t always comment on all of them because there is so many tweets from all of you, but however, you never know when I might read one of yours! So, please keep writing me!

Asked by fan Matthew
“Miss Michelle with your wrestling return why did you decide to keep your original name rather than change it to Mrs. Michelle?

miss MICHELLE: I’ve been in the business for so long and people just identify me as Miss Michelle. It’s my identifier. I figured why change a good thing?

Asked by fan Heather
“How does it feel to hit instant stardom in your first night back in pro wrestling?”

miss MICHELLE: Stardom is what everybody wants in this business and instant stardom in a new company feels amazing. It takes me from the bottom and shoots me up to the top. I will never be a rookie in XwF because I was the second Bombshell’s Champion. It proves I have very little ring rust to shake off and I can hang with the new breed of female athletes.

Aksed by fan Jacob
“What did you mean when you compared Jenny Myst to your arch nemesis? Were you referring to Kandi Washington?”

miss MICHELLE: I think we all know who I was referring too. Kandi Washington is not just an enemy of mine, but an outright nemesis. I have had many wars with her and come to find out she was here long before Jenny Myst was ever a thought. I did compare her to Kandi Washington because she comes off very Kandi-like. Jenny Myst is nothing more than a carbon copy Kandi Washington, but hardly as successful as her in XwF.

Asked by fan Lacey
“Are you ready for your first title defense against Jenny Myst and Kim Anderson?”

miss MICHELLE: I’m always ready for battle. When you’re a champion, you should be prepared for anything and everything. Also, you never turn your back! That is exactly what I am here for. I asked for this match to be a title defense because I needed to prove I can hang with more of the XwF’s bombshells than just Abigail. Unlike Abigail, I will still be the Bombshell’s Champion after Saturday night!

Michelle closes her laptop on the countertop and swings around on the barstool.

Well, that’s all the fan tweets I have time for today, but thank you so much to all my Michelle-STANS, and don’t forget to tune in to Saturday night Savage in two days when I defend my newly won title in a triple threat match! Continue to follow yours truly and share the joy of being champion with you. I’ll be in Hollywood early Friday for a preshow autograph session and giving fans the opportunity to take pictures holding this XwF’s Bombshell’s Champion!

You too can be a champion if you put your minds to it!

xoxo
Miss Michelle

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

1 Kings 16:31: Jezebel : “…was evidently the fatal turning-point in the life…”

miss MICHELLE: I’m sure the issue of why I came at you in such a direct manner as crossed your mind, Jenny. It wasn’t by any means out of jealousy, envy, or hatred. The reason stems from your demoralizing and embarrassing conduct. You are nothing more than a jezebel. There’s nothing cute or champion like of a jezebel.

The line, was evidently the fatal turning-point in the life is so powerful. The turning point in Jenny Myst’s life is my wrestling return. She thinks it’s her chance to hold this prestigious championship, but she should realize just how unprepared is she for this title. She hasn’t had the experience to call herself a champion in the past. She doesn’t even have the attitude it entails to wear a respectable title as this. If I had lost the title in my first defense, much like Abby did—this title would be valueless. First, Abby loses it, then I lose it, and Jenny loses it at the next show. When will this championship stop getting passed around like a hot potato? I’m not going to let this title go through that cycle. It deserves better… it deserves life!

Back to my initial point, Jenny Myst isn’t ready for this title. She’s not mentally mature enough to handle the responsibility that comes with a championship. She needs to come to terms with herself and acquire self-confidence before she steps up to a real lady’s spectrum. Jenny Myst is a little girl trapped in a woman’s body and we see that through her verbal and nonverbal gestures. When Jenny grows up, then she might be ready for this title, but until then, she can enjoy this title from a far.

Jenny Myst is what I like to call a “jezebel” because she fits the characteristics of a true Jezebel, or at least this is how she refers to herself. She’s filled with so much hate and evil, she’s a vile girl, filled with so much pride, she’s lustful and seductive, will always try to be center of attention, overly demanding, cunning, hates everybody, gives out false prophecies, visions, and dreams. Every one of those characteristics is nothing what a real champion should be!

An effective champion’s characteristics should have courage, honor, attitude, motivation, perseverance, integrity, optimism, and never give up! Do you see the difference between us, Jenny? Can you see why I am the Bombshell’s Champion and you’re not? Can you see why I am a bride and you’ll always be a bride’s maid? Jenny, nobody wants a Jezebel around, but they will always accept an effective champion.

As stated in 1 Kings 16:31 jezebel was a manipulative wife who tried to ultimately takeover an entire kingdom. Per myth “the Phoenician wife of Ahab who according to the account in I and II Kings pressed the cult of Baal on the Israelite kingdom but was finally killed in accordance with Elijah's prophecy.” Let’s bring it into modern day terms and you’re the Phoenician wife of Ahab and I’m Elijah. It is per my prophecy that you be killed off. The kingdom you pressed to takeover is the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

However, if the biblical definition of what a jezebel is too complicated for you to comprehend Jenny, allow me to give you a more simplified definition. A jezebel is often not capitalized: an impudent, shameless, or morally unrestrained woman. Once again, you fit the definition to perfection. If you think there’s anything dominant about representing yourself as a jezebel, there’s not.

Your total disregard for women’s wrestling and disrespect toward women’s wrestlers is inappropriate and unacceptable. You are nothing more than an ungrateful little girl! Yet, you think you deserve the opportunity to compete for my my Bombshell’s Championship Saturday night? Absolutely not! You haven’t earned this opportunity and you don’t deserve this opportunity. You have done nothing since I have been watching XWF’s shows, but ridicule and belittle the women who have signed a XWF’s contract. You think promoting this division is by breaking down your fellow competition? No, it’s only making this division an utter joke.

The only reason why I asked to defend my championship this week was not because you or Kim deserved the shot. I wanted to defend the title to prove I was not just a one hit wonder. I know what people in the back are thinking. Their minds automatically went to, “that girl is riding on pure luck.” I get why they are thinking that. Here, I am just coming back from a three-year hiatus and win a major championship in my first match back. In a perfect utopia, this might be possible, but in the real world it’s very rare. I wanted to prove to everybody in the back, all my fans in the XWF’s universe, and XWF’s management I deserve to represent the bombshell’s division!

I will stop at nothing to carry this championship with dignity, integrity, and respect! I am going to bring the attention to this division and championship it deserved back at the end of King of the Ring. This title is not just a measure of talent and abilities, but it’s a measure of women’s wrestling. Jenny, maybe if you understood that concept you would be prepared to wear this belt, but you’re not. Jenny, your only concern is yourself. You only care about Jenny Myst and Jenny Myst does not equal women’s wrestling. Jenny Myst is only a small fish in a big pond. It’s time somebody shuts you up for good!

You’re the problem with women’s wrestling! We get rid of my arch nemesis and then her stunt double appears!

Jenny, I can’t admire a carbon copy of Kandi Washington. You want to fling around the F bomb around here like it matters, but how it makes you look is like a Kandi Washington. A real lady doesn’t need to curse to get her point across. Obviously, you are extremely offended by me mentioning your name, Little Kandi Washington. I think that’s what I’m going to call you for now on, Little Kandi Washington. I’m sure you will do what she has always done in professional wrestling when something doesn’t go her way. You get all butt hurt, complain, stomp your little feet, and refuse to accept defeat. Jenny or Kandi, whatever name fits you best, you continue to be that demoralizing and degrading human being while I continue to represent this title with honor! An honorable woman is something you will never be. Just like Jezebel died in the story of Kings, your career is going to die Saturday night!

Call yourself whatever you want. Call me whatever you want, but I have something you will never have: self-respect and self-confidence. You’re just a Jezebel. I don’t hide behind false prophecies like you do. I don’t hide behind little what if’s or what not’s like you do. I can accept reality because I have lived reality. I have been around this business a lot longer than you have and seen many more female and male wrestlers. I have had tougher competitors than you. You’re just a mouth, Little Kandi Washington. You’re all bark and no bite, but guess what little girl? You don’t scare me. Nothing about you scares me. Why don’t you learn a bit more about the workings in this business before you step in the ring with a real female wrestler, hm? How about that?

Go ahead and come up with a response. I’ll wait.

Anything?

Nothing. Ah, I know you’ll come up with something because you always have something to say. You are a broken record except you’re as entertaining as a dial tone!

When somebody needs to force something down everybody’s throats, it often means they are embellishing just a little! I do want to point out the obvious for you since you have a problem accepting fate and reality. This championship isn’t yours… it never was yours. This championship has my name on it. Over the front tag reads, “Miss Michelle.” You can stop referring to this title as yours because you’ve never had a title before. This championship will still not be yours after Saturday night.

But good luck and have a nice try at it because it will be in my hands while I have my arm raised in victory when it’s all said and done with.

The scene fades to black.

[Image: miss%20michelle.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Miss Michelle's post:
(09-16-2017), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-14-2017), The Engineer (09-14-2017), Vincent Lane (09-14-2017)