Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I bid thee
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-13-2017, 01:41 PM

(09-13-2017, 12:55 PM)Great Buzzard Eli James IV Said: Seems like I may have one last match in me, Doc. Care to send me to the grave?

And who might you be?

Just kidding. You're the darkness before I took over the job, right?

It's funny you should word it as such, Mister Buzzard.... ".... send me to my grave...." I've been kind-of "that guy" for some of the most renowned XWF'rs to ever pass through the gates. I've ended Trax. I've ended Steve Davids. I've ended Gator. I could end Eli James.

It IS bird season, you know.

I'm a bit disappointed in your manners, though. I expected better from the Great Buzzard. It was a bit selfish to approach me while I'm in the middle of discussing championship affairs. Much like how Broken Ass Hat used this as an opportunity to invite me to his Indian Bamboo Festival. Since it's you though, we'll let it slide. I'm actually a bit honored you've decided to hand me the killswitch. Thank-you. Let me know when you're ready to feel true darkness for the first time, the doctor's doors are always open.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Theo Pryce (09-13-2017)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-13-2017, 01:44 PM

(09-13-2017, 12:56 PM)Scully Said: "Did you call me ? Wow nothing gets past you two pensioners does it? Talk about state the obvious?! Bravo for being so smart!

I'll fight you all... You cunts! How's that?!"

I've never met a fellow so eager to lose. Tell me, Scully. How many hits to the head until you just bark like a cat? Curious.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Theo Pryce (09-13-2017)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-13-2017, 02:43 PM

(09-13-2017, 01:44 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: I've never met a fellow so eager to lose. Tell me, Scully. How many hits to the head until you just bark like a cat? Curious.

"Meow......
I mean Woof...

No I mean Meow.... No how about, Shut the fuck up, grandad!

Good job I'm not in mode right now cuz that statement would have confused the hell outta me, Doc.
A famous quote if you will;
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-13-2017, 03:01 PM

(09-13-2017, 02:43 PM)Scully Said: How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

No. That's how you become the next Barney Green.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-13-2017, 03:01 PM

(09-13-2017, 01:41 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: I've ended Trax.

You did? I'll have to alert Engy. Seeing as how he was the last one who faced him before sending him on his merry way.

I mean, I realize once you get embroiled in these verbal dick measuring contests it's easy to let the facts get away from you, but come on....

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-13-2017, 03:33 PM

(09-13-2017, 02:43 PM)Scully Said:
(09-13-2017, 01:44 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: I've never met a fellow so eager to lose. Tell me, Scully. How many hits to the head until you just bark like a cat? Curious.

"Meow......
I mean Woof...

Good job I'm not in mode right now cuz that statement would have confused the hell outta me, Doc.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Okay Rocky, keep moving forward. Keep getting up. Keep on climbin'. That mistake that Lane made back in the day has gone to your head for sure, which I guess all started with my own mistake, huh? Cue for the partner that abandoned you and give us good reason why we should be even talking to you right now. You're not even the good half for goodness sake.

(09-13-2017, 03:01 PM)Maddy and Engy Said:

You did? I'll have to alert Engy. Seeing as how he was the last one who faced him before sending him on his merry way.

I mean, I realize once you get embroiled in these verbal dick measuring contests it's easy to let the facts get away from you, but come on....

Excuse ME, dearest, but it was the soul crushing reality that Trax CANNOT defeat me that sent him packing. It was nice of your precious Engy to see him off and all, Miss Dyson, but giving him credit is just silly....

Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-13-2017, 03:34 PM

"Heh. I hear ya... DOC.

No, I wasn't the darkness before you. Ya see, darkness only is around when you subtract the light. Darkness is what people want so they remove the light, but the sun always rises. Even the darkness in a grave is temporary...

Speakin' of the grave, I've begged people of old to do the same and they've failed. Even the great Shane and Black Circle failed to end me.

I congratulate you on ending the reigns of the few you mentioned, but what do I care the 'who' you ended? If you really want to compare those with me, then you'll need a bit more space to write.

Nevertheless, that's not what's important. I've desired someone to end my reign and the list is long of those who have tried -- and failed.

I heard your words so I made a simple request in hopes that I could finally lay rest from the Almighty's purpose.

And I'm not sure why you would consider me selfish? Was it not I who won titles and handed them over to others? -- The same titles people do everything in the power to get a shot at...

Heh. Championships mean nothing to me; rest is what I asked. I don't want a title match. What does a mere gold belt do for me except hear people of ignorance beg and crawl their way just for their name to be on it? I simply ask for rest and to finally be put in the grave.

I think the XWF puts on a good ole pay per view...

October 29th...

Me and you headlining...

If you want to put the title on the line, I'm fine with it but it means nothing to me.

Theo Pryce as the guest referee...

Shane as the enforcer...

Stack up the odds...

In a Great Buzzard Match...

The loser simply gets stuffed in a casket, nailed shut, and buried in the ground to give final rest to the loser.

I'm beggin' ya... make me breathe my last breath and send me on my way.

Maybe it's just what the doctor ordered. Hehe."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-13-2017, 03:57 PM

(09-13-2017, 03:33 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(09-13-2017, 02:43 PM)Scully Said:

"Meow......
I mean Woof...

Okay Rocky, keep moving forward. Keep getting up. Keep on climbin'. That mistake that Lane made back in the day has gone to your head for sure, which I guess all started with my own mistake, huh? Cue for the partner that abandoned you and give us good reason why we should be even talking to you right now. You're not even the good half for goodness sake.

(09-13-2017, 03:01 PM)Maddy and Engy Said:

Excuse ME, dearest, but it was the soul crushing reality that Trax CANNOT defeat me that sent him packing. It was nice of your precious Engy to see him off and all, Miss Dyson, but giving him credit is just silly....

Just lol....

There's just no arguing with you people. Can you still see the sun from your vantage point all the way up your own colon? I wonder if you were actually interesting before blind narcissism became your only defining feature.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-13-2017, 05:54 PM

(09-13-2017, 03:01 PM)Theo Pryce Said:
(09-13-2017, 02:43 PM)Scully Said: How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

No. That's how you become the next Barney Green.

I was here before you and I will outlast you. Next year marks a decade of Green. I may not always win but look at the people I have fought over the years. So much talent that has come and gone yet I am still here.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-15-2017)