Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I bid thee
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-10-2017, 11:31 PM

Hello, my friends.

My name is Doctor Louis D'Ville.

A lot of you already know that. Those that do know also know that I just like to be formal and those that don't know now do. Also, for those who don't know, as of the 28th of this very month I will be holding the XWF Tag Team Championship for 365 straight days.

That's a year, Peter.

So, my question now is, as we're approaching my anniversary..... Who in the Ghost Tank is going to stop me?

I think it's a logical question. Not cocky. Not over the top. I believe I have EVERY right to ask that question. Do I not? I mean, if Unknown Soldier and myself didn't prove a point, the KINGS™ completely dismantling AX3 surely did. Anyone to argue is an idiot.

That's your cue Jim Caedus.

Trax, Steve Davids, Micheal Graves, Chris Chaos.

Chime in anytime and I'll spit at your feet. I'll laugh in your face and I'll sneer towards your lunch. I'll squirt mustard on your white shirt by accident then apologize over and over again until it becomes annoying. Two of you are dead and the other three might as well be. It's funny that some people have the nerve to call me a has-been, while I've at least held my prestige over the years. Can't argue that. Some of you have hardly left a mark.

I AM at a wits end here. What if they came with a fries and a drink?

That's your cue Robbie Bourbon. You're in line for the UNIVERSAL Championship, so, no hurry, but once you fail there if you want to come fail a THIRD time at claiming the XWF Tag Team Championship, well, have at it. That is unless Luca and his 'Das Club' or whoever doesn't have anything to say about it.

Maybe we could have another tournament and just throw everyone together again. That worked out before.

Not.

Just give us something to work with, please.

I'm not going to beg, people.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
JimCaedus (09-11-2017)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-11-2017, 12:22 AM

"Brother D'Ville, I would have thought you above this kind of thing. You ARE a Physician, after all! Yet here you are, treating others like trash! For shame, Brother D'Ville. For shame.

I also wonder why you have put my old stage name in as part of a derogatory sentence?

I do want to say to you one thing:

I would like The Kings in full force in one night! Why not have you and Brother Pryce join Brother Samuels at my Shove-It and defend your tag team titles?

He will be facing Brother Arzegotti, so why not? Or do you plan to just be there for moral support?

If you do decide to join the Shove-It, I will speak to Brother Lane and make that match the FIRST EVER Tag Team Punjabi Prison!

Are you willing, Brother D'Ville, to put your tag team gold at my Shove-It? You could even make the secondary stipulation whatever you and Brother Pryce so choose!

You could even continue your tag team division domination, or who knows?

Maybe a new breed of challengers will rise to the challenge!

What say you, Physician D'Ville?

Are you ready to make the Punjabi Prison the most MAGNIFICENT and HISTORICAL event that will be remembered for years to come?!"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-11-2017, 01:38 AM

"Brother D'Ville, use your words, please."

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-11-2017, 10:00 AM

It seems your under the impression that I'm without a venue for my next title defense. Do not misunderstand, Mister Oswald, that is not the case. I am, in fact, without worthy opposition. While defeating Mister Luca, again, is quite enticing, I will have to decline your invitation.

But.

It's alright, Mister Oswald. Have a good time, because it's alright. Woah. It's alright.

Not to be a spoiled banana or anything, but I don't remember any entity of you being present during my own Shove It: Where the Sun Don't Shine. After obsessing over the CHAMPIONSHIP OF XTREME for most of your career, I would have, at the very least, expected some kind of feeble attempt to capture it.

But, as always, you don't seem to take hold of these opportunities unless they're already belly-up for you.

Now everybody clap your hands.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-11-2017, 10:33 AM

Was hoping the killers get a shot but since im "joining" the kings, it might not happen... yet

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-11-2017, 10:43 PM

""D'Ville... You must agree that Team 2.0 gave you and Theo a run for your money, so to speak? Yet you failed to mention us! Me and Guppy earnt our shot. Since teaming with the most underrated superstar in the XWF, EVER... I am less of an asshole... Well maybe not... But the point is we went through the tournament defeating four teams before we faced you guys and we gave you one hell of a match. If I'm not mistaken, it was a lot closer than you could have ever dreamt! In fact I believe we had the match in the bag..... I know the result though, I'm not deluded. The next time though, you might not be that lucky!"
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-12-2017, 12:57 AM

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, Scully. Lest we forget who lost the belts to D'Ville in the first place.

Doc, nice to see you still cherish your consolation prize. No, I don't mean the Tag Titles because you're just not in place to win the Universal Championship like some of us. I mean your backup team that came in when I guess your real partner got tired of competing.

Anybody else smell the desperation in the room? Besides Ghost Tank's usual aroma.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-12-2017, 02:33 AM

(09-11-2017, 10:00 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: It seems your under the impression that I'm without a venue for my next title defense. Do not misunderstand, Mister Oswald, that is not the case. I am, in fact, without worthy opposition. While defeating Mister Luca, again, is quite enticing, I will have to decline your invitation.

But.

It's alright, Mister Oswald. Have a good time, because it's alright. Woah. It's alright.

Not to be a spoiled banana or anything, but I don't remember any entity of you being present during my own Shove It: Where the Sun Don't Shine. After obsessing over the CHAMPIONSHIP OF XTREME for most of your career, I would have, at the very least, expected some kind of feeble attempt to capture it.

But, as always, you don't seem to take hold of these opportunities unless they're already belly-up for you.

Now everybody clap your hands.

"Brother D'Ville, I run several companies that were in dire need of attention after my Broken self came to light after I fought the Progeny of Sebastian Duke for the first time. I had no time to join anything. Your shove-it, nor any show.

And you speak of the Championship of X-Treme, while I wished I had received the case after a month and a week and a half of defense before facing Duke a second time and lost it, I have no care to win the Championship ever again. My dream came true, and I have no reason to go for it again.

And you speak as if my capturing of the title from Brother Scully as if he had not been successfully defending the Championship for some time before I came back. I have had to clear my schedule for these coming weeks, so that I can devote all of my time to making sure that the Poonjabi Galore Shove-It redeems the stipulation!

You chose to have a Shove-It the way you did. I chose mine, to make it hard for myself to make something so OBSOLETE, into something absolutely WONDERFUL!

I simply wondered if you wouldn't mind joining your fellow King and joining the card so that the entirety of the tag champions are present.

But alas, Brother D'Ville, you still do not think too highly of my Broken self. And that is a shame.

See you some day, Brother D'Ville."

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-12-2017, 02:54 AM

(09-11-2017, 10:43 PM)Scully Said: ""D'Ville... You must agree that Team 2.0 gave you and Theo a run for your money, so to speak? Yet you failed to mention us! Me and Guppy earnt our shot. Since teaming with the most underrated superstar in the XWF, EVER... I am less of an asshole... Well maybe not... But the point is we went through the tournament defeating four teams before we faced you guys and we gave you one hell of a match. If I'm not mistaken, it was a lot closer than you could have ever dreamt! In fact I believe we had the match in the bag..... I know the result though, I'm not deluded. The next time though, you might not be that lucky!"

The only run I remember is your partner running away from the match, leaving you high and dry. Perhaps that's why the good Doctor didn't mention you guys. Because only a [i] ] would continue to work with someone that bailed on him in a title match.

Having said that you two absolutely earned your shot at us, and like everyone who came before you, when the time came your best just wasn't good enough.

I applaud your effort Scully I really do, but now you and Batman can go to the back of the line.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(09-12-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-12-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-12-2017)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-12-2017, 08:49 AM

Well, now. This wasn't exactly the reaction I was hoping for, but oh well.

Scully, if you need a pat on the back for effort, fight Jim Caedus. He's humbled pretty easily. Fighting through four teams, nine teams, twenty teams.... Doesn't matter now, does it? You could have ran the gauntlet on ever possible pairing in the XWF, but it would all come down to you and your flaky, costume wearing, former doctor of a partner, Guppy Parsh LOSING to the KINGS™ in quite the simple fashion. If you wish to try again, by all means, step right up. Fools. Take note of what Robbie Bourbon said there about losing the belts to ME to begin with....

That was about the only thing that made sense coming out of Robbie's mouth. I'm not sure WHAT it is your smelling, Mister Bourbon, but desperation? Who's desperate? Don't confuse stirring the pot, giving a little shout-out, or, for fuck sake, laying out a challenge as a sign of desperation. You ARE Number One Contender to the UNIVERSAL Championship, sir, and I HAVE come to terms with that. If Mister Loverboy would just disappear for a few months, I would have my chance to reclaim my UNIVERSE.... but as you've seen, he's done everything he can to keep me from that. Best of luck to you against, James Raven. When he walks away with the championship again, he'll have in the back of his mind the true challenge that awaits him around the corner. Because I will have my way. I will reclaim what you all know belongs to me.

Now, Oswald, let's just get straight to it here. No, the doctor does not think too highly of you.

A, betrayal isn't something that's just tucked away and forgiven over night. Or over a span of a couple of years. You have yet to prove that you even feel the slightest bit remorse for your selfish ways, so until then, I barely see you.

And B, the fact that you don't pay attention to details unless they STRICTLY pertain to you or are literally slapping you across your stupid face. First, I could not give a lesser shit whether you were involved in my Shove It: Where the Sun Don't Shine Rumble. I brought it up because it happened last November. Yeah, November 2016. That's about two months before you won the Xtreme Championship. So, the talk about going for it again, or whatever the hell you were saying, is irrelevant because your hunger for that title was still eating away at you.

If I had the desire to join a fellow KING™ on some random card, I would have done it already. So would have Theo. So would have Maddy. We don't need a push from the most inconsistent superstar, and I say that very loosely, in the XWF to entice us.

See you when you're ready. The doctor's doors are always open.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce (09-12-2017)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-12-2017, 09:46 AM

Woah. Sorry, Doc, I'll slow myself down. Seems like things might go a little too quick for you these days and all.

The desperation is when you went from being partnered with Unknown Soldier to having your hand held by the Kings.

But keep holding on and tell us all how you've held the titles for a year.

Your team hasn't.

Theo, I think you can help your friend out here and explain to him you haven't held the tag team championships for a year.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-12-2017), Theo Pryce (09-12-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-12-2017, 10:29 AM

(09-12-2017, 09:46 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Theo, I think you can help your friend out here and explain to him you haven't held the tag team championships for a year.

I haven't.

He has.

What's your point?

And by the way Rob, those recruiting for a stable that is essentially one giant revolving door shouldn't accuse others of needing their "hands held".

Who else you going to bring into the fold? Jim Caedus? Robert Main? Chris Chaos? Steve Davids? Trax?

Hell why stop there? I got a few more names I've beaten that I'm sure would love another futile attempt at besting me. Clearly you need some help putting together a stable group. To that end I definitely think you should add Jim Caedus, he did a great job keeping AX3 together.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-12-2017)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-12-2017, 10:35 AM

Oh, hells bells, Robbie. I get that. Okay, if you want to break my one solid title reign into two, then fine. I'll quit talking about it that way. I won the titles with Unknown Soldier September 28th, 2016. I never lost the titles, but then handed the dead, decrepit, rotting corpse who grasped the title tightly over to my fellow KINGS™ on April 19, 2017.

However you want to look at it, my friend. Fact is, my reign has been uninterrupted.

Maybe I AM slow, because I still don't get the desperation comment. For the billionth time.... I was forced to choose a new team or give up the gold. I chose the KINGS™. If rules were breached or if someone is a little butt hurt over the fact I brought a faction into the mix, someone should do something about it. It's been about five months for crying out loud.

Now, hold up....

I think I'm getting it a little bit now that I think about it.... It's kind of like how the Motherfuckers started as just you and Bearded War Pig. You guys had that tournament by the balls and were ready to blast through the competition until........... Uh oh. Where did BWP go? Oh no! Did you have to reach in your own bullpen to stay active in the tournament? Oh snap, now THAT'S desperate. Especially settling for someone like Jack Cain.

I thought you would at least have a small sense of empathy for the good doctor after going through KIND OF a similar thing. Oh well, maybe not.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce (09-12-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-12-2017, 10:58 AM

Don't forget James Raven.

That was how the MotherFuckers advanced to round two.

What's good for the goose right Rob?

Talk to us again about hand holding.

Please.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-12-2017), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-12-2017)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-12-2017, 01:09 PM

(09-12-2017, 12:57 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, Scully. Lest we forget who lost the belts to D'Ville in the first place.

"I also know that being the number one contender for the XWF Universal Championship fatboy counts for nothing. It means jack shit until you actually win the damn thing, which I highly doubt you will be able to bellyflop James Raven to victory.

Yeah and as the record book states, someone called 'Arby Beef' lost those tag titles. As I admit responsibility for portraying your imaginary friend so you at least had someone to team with, I also blame you for not paying attention in the match, too busy scoffing ya face as usual.. WE LOST THE BELTS dipshit! Not like you even won them in the first place."

(09-12-2017, 08:49 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Scully, if you need a pat on the back for effort, fight Jim Caedus. He's humbled pretty easily. Fighting through four teams, nine teams, twenty teams.... Doesn't matter now, does it? You could have ran the gauntlet on ever possible pairing in the XWF, but it would all come down to you and your flaky, costume wearing, former doctor of a partner, Guppy Parsh LOSING to the KINGS™ in quite the simple fashion. If you wish to try again, by all means, step right up. Fools. Take note of what Robbie Bourbon said there about losing the belts to ME to begin with....

(09-12-2017, 02:54 AM)Theo Pryce Said: The only run I remember is your partner running away from the match, leaving you high and dry. Perhaps that's why the good Doctor didn't mention you guys. Because only a [i] ] would continue to work with someone that bailed on him in a title match.

Having said that you two absolutely earned your shot at us, and like everyone who came before you, when the time came your best just wasn't good enough.

I applaud your effort Scully I really do, but now you and Batman can go to the back of the line.

"No pat on the back required, just stating facts. No applause needed either. Team was beating the pair of you until Seth Feder distracted my partner. I was throwing you both around the ring with ease but I know the result and that's what counts. I'm not delusional, just telling the truth. It was close and we were in control. But hey it's fine, if you're both too old and scared to face us again, then we'll have to earn it AGAIN I suppose."
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-12-2017, 01:34 PM

(09-12-2017, 10:58 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Don't forget James Raven.

That was how the MotherFuckers advanced to round two.

What's good for the goose right Rob?

Talk to us again about hand holding.

Please.

Hyep. I held James Raven's hand through the better part of a tournament.

Then someone wanted me out of tag team contention, so they gave me a bigger piece of meat to think about.

Funny, though, when I held those belts, that yes, I pulled out of the trash, people were chomping at the bit to get the Tag Team Titles. Now that Doc had to whore himself out to keep his half of the straps and hand the other half to you, Theo, the only person who seems to give a rats ass about getting them off of you is the who coughed them up to Doc to begin with.

See, when I held them, they had value. Now, they're value menu. Two for five like a quarter pounder at McDonalds.

Do you want fries with that?

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-12-2017, 02:28 PM

Don't mistake people realizing that futility is staring them in the face when it comes to facing us for a lack of interest.

People weren't chomping at the bit to take the tag team titles from you because they had value, they were chomping at the bit because you and your partner were weak. They knew it was a matter of when, not if, you would lose those titles so naturally everyone wanted to be first in line.

With us? People know that they have a better chance of seeing your old partner Bearded War Pig blowing a Taiwanese fuck boy than they do of walking out with the tag team titles.

And if you don't believe me just ask AX3.

Oh wait, you can't. We nuked em.

To that end I'm sure a few of their leftovers are still looking for a good home, why don't you take them in Rob?

This way when you get all the help you need to finally feel like you're ready to step into the ring with us we'll beat them again.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-12-2017), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-12-2017)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-12-2017, 02:43 PM

Reno laughs then chokes finally spitting out overbuttered popcorn onto his new star bib.

"Ahh, damnittttt!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes R A D I C A L's post:
Theo Pryce (09-12-2017)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-12-2017, 02:48 PM

Sure, Scully. We are too "yellow" to beat you again. Idiot.

Do you recall the tournament that was just held to face us, Mister Bourbon? I would not say people were actually chomping at the bit to win that, but I'm quite sure there were some tireless efforts used when it was all said and done.

And when were the titles so valuable? AFTER you pulled them from the trash?! I would think they would have been of higher value sitting in a dumpster than over your shoulder. That's right, shoulder. I'm not one to poke fun at someones weight, which I am not, but maybe if you held the fries or stayed off the value menu these belts would fit around your waist where they belong.

Boy, you silly. Maybe Team has room to make it 3.0.

I'm quite sure the value of these titles have gone up as I've held them. Have you noticed that there is no longer a Trios Champiosnship? Yeah. Don't be so ignorant.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce (09-12-2017)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-12-2017, 04:01 PM

(09-12-2017, 08:49 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: [doc]Now, Oswald, let's just get straight to it here. No, the doctor does not think too highly of you.

A, betrayal isn't something that's just tucked away and forgiven over night. Or over a span of a couple of years. You have yet to prove that you even feel the slightest bit remorse for your selfish ways, so until then, I barely see you.

"Brother D'Ville, in my past I had done many a thing. Some of it a lie, some, the truth. However, I do feel deep remorse for the day I betrayed you when you had become the Champion of the Universe, while you yet wore the Championship of X-Treme.

However, the past is where it lies, and that is something that cannot be erased.

You will always hold me in contempt for the betrayal, and I do not know if that wound will ever heal. However, I humbly apologize for my act of treason towards you.

Will you accept my apology or not, is the question, but do know since my Broken self has come out into the light, you will know that I have no need for lies and deceit!

One could say I have DELETED my ability to lie, and have brought forth only truth as words exit from mine lips!

So what say you, Brother D'Ville! Do you accept my apology?"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-12-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-12-2017, 04:10 PM

You may have been the first person to respond to the Good Doctor but you are the absolute last person that should be addressing him, or anyone else for that matter.

How about you delete yourself from this conversation and let the adults speak.

Now Doc where were we...

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-12-2017, 04:52 PM

Futility, Theo?

Ain't you heard? I have a revolving door of Motherfuckers waiting to whoop your ass like me and Pig did.

Hush the old man and let him sleep. He forgets when me and Trax bounced him from the Lethal Lottery.

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-12-2017, 05:06 PM

Don't know why you keep talking to me, though.

Well, besides the fact I'ma help a king get his rightful crown.

I sold my soul to the Universal Championship, may I avoid hell long enough to capture it before dragging you back to the Abyss with me.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Barney Green (09-12-2017)
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-12-2017, 05:18 PM

(09-12-2017, 05:06 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Don't know why you keep talking to me, though.

Well, besides the fact I'ma help a king get his rightful crown.

I sold my soul to the Universal Championship, may I avoid hell long enough to capture it before dragging you back to the Abyss with me.

If its any consolation, I got your back no matter what. I may be banged up and falling apart but I am willing to align myself with anyone that wants to end The Kings™.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-12-2017, 06:09 PM

Lookit what Barney says.

I can get anybody, anywhere, to fight four former special, part time dink who rear their head when convenient.

Ergo a worthless pair of belts.

I sm after living prey, not the carcasses of the talentless. Been a while since the Kings were alive and kicking.

Held for a year, defended how many times?

Who got that win in during your impressive reign, there, Yesteryear? Right when you realized you needed help to keep the tag titles?

Or right when you realized I was right around the corner like an unleashed god damned pit bull. Pig scared you the best, old man. I don't care if you fear me. Show me your balls, they're going in a cinch. I will rip them off and feed them to Cadryn. That what the Kings idolize like children. He's going to feast, Maddy will marvel at the notion someone ate balls. Doc will feel the beating I give same as he gives.

Took it before.

Alive and breathing.

I beat you. I took the very worst you could ever hope to dish out.

You flexed and were perplexed.

Now you ask who's coming to beat your ass like eggs ready for a Saturday morning omelette?

I will never assume you're losing a step. I'm just here to do one simple thing.

Beat you.

The more you agree, the more you concede, remember that Robbie Bourbon doesn't give up.

Robbie holds up a mixture of Louis D'Ville. He spits on it. He then drops it to the ground.

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-12-2017, 06:54 PM

Lookit what Barney says.

I can get anybody, anywhere, to fight four former special, part time dink who rear their head when convenient.

Ergo a worthless pair of belts.

I sm after living prey, not the carcasses of the talentless. Been a while since the Kings were alive and kicking.

Held for a year, defended how many times?

Who got that win in during your impressive reign, there, Yesteryear? Right when you realized you needed help to keep the tag titles?

Or right when you realized I was right around the corner like an unleashed god damned pit bull. Pig scared you the best, old man. I don't care if you fear me. Show me your balls, they're going in a cinch. I will rip them off and feed them to Cadryn. That what the Kings idolize like children. He's going to feast, Maddy will marvel at the notion someone ate balls. Doc will feel the beating I give same as he gives.

Took it before.

Alive and breathing.

I beat you. I took the very worst you could ever hope to dish out.

You flexed and were perplexed.

Now you ask who's coming to beat your ass like eggs ready for a Saturday morning omelette?

I will never assume you're losing a step. I'm just here to do one simple thing.

Beat you.

The more you agree, the more you concede, remember that Robbie Bourbon doesn't give up.

Robbie holds up a picture of Louis D'Ville. He spits on it. He then drops it to the ground.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-13-2017)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-12-2017, 10:27 PM

(09-12-2017, 04:01 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis Said: "So what say you, Brother D'Ville! Do you accept my apology?"

Of course I accept your apology, my friend! That is all the doctor EVER wanted was his peace of mind....

Not two years worth of reasons.

Now run along.

Hate Post Like Post
(09-13-2017)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-12-2017, 11:19 PM

First of all.... Mister Man of the People....

I am NOT "scurred" of anything. No. I take it back. I'm scared of being tagged with Donald Trump again and losing to a couple of scrubs like yourself and Trax.

I seem to still live that nightmare, no?

Your silly notions are absurd and did make me chuckle a bit and, I have to admit, a little burpy, but I just have to clarify that Bearded War Pig did nothing more than make me feel sorry for the fella. See, Robbie, a lot of us part-timers that don't matter seen potential in the guy and I personally thought he had the world by the ass. He's kind of a flake we come to find out so there's that. Stands by the Mother Fucker name, for sure.

Scurred?

Ugh.

I've always kind of considered myself a "Bourbon Man". Ya know? I'm a fan, too. What can I say? I'm not pulling for you in the title match, but.... It's not because of you, it's becuase of me. Wink.

But nothing about that.

Lately though. You've been making some grave, GRAVE, weird, strange choices, Mister Bourbon. You think Theo and I, and the rest of the fucks forgot about you and BWP wrecking us? We haven't, sir. We just kind of brushed it off at the time. We figured you'd follow up and we would take you down then, but you never did. It's easy to sneak up on some old time, part timey bastards, isn't it?

I've defended the title five times, for your information. What can I say about that? When the title defenses came, I defended.

No matter who I was with and no matter who I was against no matter how many times I have to say it.

Wait, what?! ONLY five times?

Who stepped forward here? Bourbon, Scully...... And Peter... Kinda. These same assholes have been standing around waiting for the perfect team. That precious moment. A chance of a life time to catch the KINGS™ off guard and take what is MINE.

If it's not a big fucking deal to you guys then why are the KINGS™ on everybody's list? And if we're not on their list they either love us or are afraid of us. Or know better.

You know, I'm starting to ramble and I'm not even sure why I'm having this conversation with you. Pick a tag partner, Robbie. Like I said before, Scully's itching for another beating. 3.0. Go.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce (09-13-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-13-2017, 03:04 AM

(09-12-2017, 06:09 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said:

That's great Rob. I have no doubt you can find a bunch of people to fight us. But the point is to win isn't it? Let me know when you find people who you think you can actually beat us.

Spoilers: You can't. But by all means. Try.

(09-12-2017, 06:09 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said:

"Needing help" to keep the tag titles bad.

"Need help" to try and win the tag titles good.

Got it Rob. Good to see that your infallible logic is still very much on point.

As Doctor D'Ville already told you, that's 5 title defenses in the last year, 3 of which have been during the 5 months The Kings™ have been back. And it would have been 4 times as we had agreed to a title match with Steve Davids and a partner of his choice but Vinnie Lane forced us into the Kings™ vs Owners match at High Stakes.

If you think we aren't defending them enough don't blame us. We've offered, repeatedly. We've never turned down a match but now the offers aren't coming.

Why do you think that is Rob? I'll tell you why. Because people know that it's pointless to try.

I find it fascinating that you "sold your soul" for a title you'll never win.

Congratulations Rob, you sold your soul so that you can keep being a loser.

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-13-2017, 06:11 AM

And just one last thing.... "Beat you" and "Simple" have never been combined in a sentence regarding the good doctor. There's a reason for that. Just because you've come along doesn't change it. If you want to squeeze, ever so tightly........ Squuueeeeeeeeeeeze all of the juice out of that Lethal Lottery victory you and Trax have over me.... So be it. I shut Trax up. I'll shut you up. Where is the chocolate covered nut these days anyway?

Ohhhh... He had nothing else to compete for so he left. No reason to go on. Nothing left in the tank. Reached the unclimbable wall. Let me guess Robbie? You're going through that wall like the Kool-Aid Man, right? Wrong. I've had far bigger problems than you in the past that I've swatted away like all of the other flies in this dump.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce (09-13-2017)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-13-2017, 06:40 AM

"Now I know you're talking to Robbie, Queens but I heard you say no one has challenged you guys? Now I know you're both old and stupid but I didn't know you both had dementia but I asked for another tag title match? Didn't I? You said no.. Think before you speak..."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Theo Pryce (09-13-2017)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-13-2017, 07:28 AM

For fuck sake, Scully. If you're going to pop in and out of a conversation like a damn wack-a-mole, at least try to keep up. I've defended the title FIVE TIMES over the past year BECAUSE no one has challenged us. I take the defenses as they come. We're not talking about yesterday you wanker.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce (09-13-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-13-2017, 07:34 AM

Now I know that you are Scully so I won't hold this against you but at no point did you actually challenge us to a rematch.

You spoke a few times but not once during your ramblings did you actually ask to face us.

You said:

(09-11-2017, 10:43 PM)Scully Said: ""D'Ville... You must agree that Team 2.0 gave you and Theo a run for your money, so to speak? Yet you failed to mention us! Me and Guppy earnt our shot. Since teaming with the most underrated superstar in the XWF, EVER... I am less of an asshole... Well maybe not... But the point is we went through the tournament defeating four teams before we faced you guys and we gave you one hell of a match. If I'm not mistaken, it was a lot closer than you could have ever dreamt! In fact I believe we had the match in the bag..... I know the result though, I'm not deluded. The next time though, you might not be that lucky!"

And...

(09-12-2017, 01:09 PM)Scully Said: "No pat on the back required, just stating facts. No applause needed either. Team was beating the pair of you until Seth Feder distracted my partner. I was throwing you both around the ring with ease but I know the result and that's what counts. I'm not delusional, just telling the truth. It was close and we were in control. But hey it's fine, if you're both too old and scared to face us again, then we'll have to earn it AGAIN I suppose."

[theo]Do you see it now Scully? Do you? No of course you don't. Because it's not there. Think next time before you speak and then maybe you won't look so ]

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-13-2017, 07:38 AM

(09-13-2017, 07:34 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Now I know that you are Scully so I won't hold this against you but

I am. I'm also tired of these morons.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce (09-13-2017)
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-13-2017, 11:29 AM

If you don't have a partner, Bourbon, I am up for the challenge.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
Theo Pryce (09-13-2017)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-13-2017, 11:47 AM

Kudos to Barney "Game Changer" Green for having more balls than 95% of the XWF. You're all a bunch of scared little scrubs. He welcomes defeat like his next meal.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce (09-13-2017)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-13-2017, 12:55 PM

Seems like I may have one last match in me, Doc. Care to send me to the grave?

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-13-2017), Theo Pryce (09-13-2017)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-13-2017, 12:56 PM

"Did you call me ? Wow nothing gets past you two pensioners does it? Talk about state the obvious?! Bravo for being so smart!

I'll fight you all... You cunts! How's that?!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Theo Pryce (09-13-2017)
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-13-2017, 01:15 PM

(09-13-2017, 12:55 PM)Great Buzzard Eli James IV Said: Seems like I may have one last match in me, Doc. Care to send me to the grave?

*un-retires*

*rolls his eyes*

*re-retires*

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Samuels's post:
Theo Pryce (09-13-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-13-2017, 01:30 PM

(09-13-2017, 11:29 AM)Barney Green Said: If you don't have a partner, Bourbon, I am up for the challenge.

There you go Rob, your newest recruit to the Motherfuckers. And amazingly enough he would actually increase your groups credibility.

Hate Post Like Post