Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
My Final Thoughts
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2017, 11:14 PM

Round 2?

Did this twat really say that he is going to move on to round 2?

Robert, I know that you're under a lot of stress. You’ve been carrying the dead weight that is Justin Sayn in the promo department for weeks, and tomorrow night, you’re going to have to carry that same dead weight through Micheal Graves and Peter Gilmour. It’s a tough break, but that’s just how Lethal Lottery works. You win some, and you lose some, but you think you’re moving on to round 2? Are you really that stressed out and mentally drained that you’ve forgotten that you’re already in round 2 of Lethal Lottery? I mean, how is that even possible? All you every flap your gums about is about how you beat Chaos and Reno. Seriously dude, shut the hell up! I get it, you’re awesome, the best around. That’s great, be the best, because then when I beat the best, maybe I won’t have to hear this shit about how I’ve not beaten anybody again! You’ve spoken at great length about what you are going to do in this match. You’ve gone on and one about how great you are, how this is your time, and you’re going to take advantage of it. If I had a dime for all the times that some hot headed rookie has come into the XWF and spouted off that same crap, well let's just say I might be retired somewhere in Tahiti. Do you know how many of those bold claims come to fruition? I’ll tell you right now that it’s a VERY small number.

How many indeed? Every rookie that has ever entered the XWF always comes in the door flapping their gums about how they were the best here, the best there. They tell you about how they won this title and that title. They always seem to think that they are God's gift to wrestling, but everyone knows that God's only gift to wrestling is the good reverend Darren Zirado. 99.99% of the time, after these guys come in and talk their big game, they end up getting exposed. The lose to one, then two, then three guys. Maybe they pick up a lucky win here or there. Circumstances being just right and all, but overall they prove to be full of hot air. That’s what I think of Robert Main. I think that he’s a guy who got lucky against two guys in a lover's quarrel. Now because of that one win, he has allowed his ego to shoot through the roof. It’s not that I think he doesn’t have talent, of course he does. If you’re in the XWF you HAVE to possess some sort of talent, unless your name is Justin Sayn or Drezdin.

If you really want to move on to round 3 of Lethal Lottery, you’re going to have to fight for it. You’re going to have to fight harder than you have ever fought in you life! You say that I’m second best at everything that I do? Fuck that, I’m the absolute best this company has! Screw Chris Chaos and screw you! You act like I’m on the end of my rope, just like Chaos did. The only difference between you and Chaos is that he could see that _I_ had something to prove, and that I was going to bring EVERYTHING that I had in that ring, and I was willing to leave it all in that ring at the end of the night! You on the other hand just see two old broken men that can’t possibly put up a fight against you, even with your deadweight partner! That’s the ego that I’m talking about, that’s your downfall! You can talk all of the shit that you want to talk about how great you are, you can do your best to convince school kids and waitresses how awesome you are, how Graves and Gilmour are just dinosaurs roaming the lands in their final days, but until you take us seriously and realize the situation that you’re in, you’re screwed!

And he doesn’t take us seriously. He’s riding high on that win last week, now he’s not even paying attention to the VERY real threat that’s standing right in front of him. Peter Gilmour was Universal champion just two short months ago. I don’t have a record to brag about right now, at least not in this era, but that’s just motivation and drive to push myself even harder. It’s getting to the point that I can’t justify all of the losses that I’m suffering here lately. If I can’t turn this shit around, and fast, my career may come to an end sooner than I wish for it too. That’s not something that I plan on allowing to happen though. “Mama didn’t raise no fagogt” That means that I’m not giving up, I’m not walking away, I’m going to fight. I’m going to fight with every fiber of my being. I’m going to go into that ring and I’m going to give it my all, my everything. If it takes my life for me to get the victory, then that’s what I’ll give. With my last ounce of energy, I will get that victory. At least then I’d die a winner!

Does Peter hurt? I’m sure he does, I know damn well I do. Do you really think that’s going to make a difference in this match? We’ve both been in this business long enough to know how to put fatigue and injury aside, dig deep, and bring our best to every single match! We’re bringing our best to Warfare Robert! Gilmour and I are coming into this match to win, but now I’m coming into this match to shut you the hell up! The drivel that pours your of your mouth sounds like a poor man’s rendition of everything Chris Chaos had to say about me. Good teacher, but get some new material!

Seriously, since when has pain stopped us from competing in that ring? That’s part of the business, always has been. Shit, I feel lucky to have a few nights off between cards. BAck in the day we ran three to four shows a week. You didn’t get this luxury. These kids today just don’t know how easy they got it, then they want to try and turn shit around on us old dogs saying that we’re too tired, or we hurt too bad. You wouldn’t have lasted a week back in my day kid.

Speaking of Chaos, does it bother me that I lost to Chris Chaos? You're damn right it does! It bothers me because it NEVER should have happened! I didn’t lose to Chaos because he’s the better man, I lost because of my own mistakes. Mistakes that I won’t make again. Chris claims that he had me in the bag, that the stipulations were my only chance at beating him? Hell no, I gave up the advantage that Kato gave me early on! That was foolish though, I should have maintained that advantage, but how could I possibly know that Kato was going to leave commentary and attack me right before the match, right before I won? I couldn’t have known, but maybe I should be suspect of everyone around here, especially the management.

He keeps saying, promo after promo that I’ve had all of these shots. I’m beginning to wonder who in the hell he has me mixed up with? That shot at Chris Chaos was the first time that I had ever had an opportunity to challenge for the Universal Championship. Again, back in the day, title shots did not come easy, and they damn sure didn’t come often. On top of that, I was a midcard, I AM a midcarder. I aspire to be something more. I’m trying to pull a DDP over here and show a vast improvement well into my 40’s. I’m getting better every week. So much so that for as much as I know that I had Chaos before, give me another shot and there’s no way he walks out with that championship. Shit, this company has me so fired up right now that I’d glady run a gauntlet against each and every member of the damn roster if it meant that I got another shot at Chaos. Does Robert Main REALLY think that I’m sweating him?

Robert, the only way you win, is if a GM tries to come down and screw me over again! That’s it, that’s your only card to play, and I’ll tell you right now, if I see any member of management come anywhere near that ring during my match, I’m going to go fucking mad. Everyone thought that demon stuff was bad, test me on this, see what happens. The XWF will find itself short a GM and two talents, because I’ll show you all just how crazy this old SOB really is!

I am pretty damn tired of management sticking their nose in my business. I don’t know what the game is around here, but it’s done. I have always been known for how damn crazy I can get. Keep pushing, keep poking, see what happens. The XWF had to kick out a lot of the old guard because of murder and rape. Test me and you’ll find out that there is far worse than murder and rape. I’ll commit mass genocide on this entire roster! I’m doing my damndest to be a good guy, I’m REALLY trying to be a face, but the more these people piss me off, the harder it is to fight my natural instincts. Robert Main would do well to not try and push me any further himself. The demon may have been a joke, but there is still something dark lying within my psyche. It’s not something that I want getting out and it’s definitely not something anyone else standing across the ring should want to see first hand.

How far am I willing to take it? Trust me, Robert, you don’t want to find out.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
JimCaedus (03-01-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-01-2017)