Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Losing Streak
World1International Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-11-2013, 07:23 AM

World-1 International wakes up early in the morning on bed. He walks to the computer and turns it on. World-1 International browse through the internet when he comes across the XWF website.

=-World-1 International-=
HMMM....... Lets see what match I have for Wednesday Night Warfare.....

World-1 International looks through the XWF website. He looks at the preview article for the show. World-1 International stares at the match card and realize that he has a match for the show.

WHAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!! I have a fatal 4 Way Xtreme Rules Match?

World-1 International takes a deeper look at his match for Wednesday Night Warfare. He notice that KnightMask is in this match as well.

OMFG!!!!! KNIGHTMASK IS IN THIS MATCH TOOO!!!!! The last time that I had a match with him.... He beat me. Now I know that I am not going to win this match, knowing that I lost all of my matches so far throughout my career in XWF. I have a clear out losing streak that needs to be broken. I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I HAVE MY FIRST WIN!!!!!!!

World-1 International turns off the computer immediately and goes to the gym and train for that match.

[Image: 581993_256383094479247_1687710454_n.jpg]

RECORD
---------------
3-12-0

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes World1International's post:
KnightMask (03-11-2013)